one

The familiar smell of alcohol, cigarettes and sweat entered my nose. I scowled as I walk through the sweaty bodies dancing on the dance floor. After minutes of searching with the blinding club lights, I found my employer sitting on one of the VIP tables. The bouncers let me in and I sighed. I sat beside him and handed him the papers.

"Can I please email you the papers next time instead? Seriously, the amount of work you give me is too much for me to handle." I ordered a margarita to the bartender in front of me.

"No, we meet at this bar as always. Oh, and please, the amount of money we pay you would be too much for a simple accountant to handle." I rolled my eyes at him and took a sip of the margarita. My eyes widened at how the taste of the margarita differed from the last bartender.

"Tastes good right? Yuta made the drink differently from the others." Johnny, my employer, nodded his head at the direction of the new bartender. I just nodded at him and continued to drink.

"Did you finish all the files? Including the deal from China?" I nodded at him and ordered another drink. He was talking about something like a meeting with his whole gang for something and just nodded again at him, hate to say it but I'm not interested. I was on my fourth drink when Johnny snatched it.

"Hey, I paid for that," I said while Johnny shook his head. I rolled my eyes because I got his message which is 'Stop drinking because I won't take you home'.

I followed his order because to be honest, I don't like walking home alone at night when I'm working for one of the most targeted gangs in the country. I patted his back, a sign that means I'm going home. But before walking away from him, I quickly grabbed my drink that he was holding and chugged it down. I playfully stuck my tongue at him and rushed out. It was still around 10PM and I figured I should buy my breakfast for tomorrow. Good thing there's a convenience store near my apartment.

While looking for something to eat for tomorrow morning, my eyes caught something inside the refrigerators. I smiled to myself and bought 5 cans of beer, 2 packs of chips and a breakfast set that can be microwaved for tomorrow. I paid for the food and sat down outside. I opened the chips and my first beer. I sighed in contentment as I finished the beers and chips. I leaned on my seat and stared at the sky. My eyes were getting blurry and before I lulled myself to sleep, I slapped my face hard since I needed to get home.

I checked time on my phone and it was already nearing midnight. I checked my messages and saw that the bastard hasn't replied to my messages yet. I would have been happy if I even got a poker face emoji just to know he's fine and alive.

I cleaned the space and patted my face. I walked quickly but carefully until I reached my apartment. I double locked the door and slumped down on my sofa. I quickly melted on the sofa and soon enough, I saw nothing but darkness.

A series of loud gunshots were heard that woke me up. I gulped and searched for the emergency gun Johnny provided me. This is what I was scared of, their enemies finding me. I hid behind the sofa and waited for the gunshots to die down. I breathed out a large amount of air when the gunshots were not heard anymore.

I jolted from the area I was hiding when someone was loudly banging on my door. I mustered some courage that was left inside of me and shouted.

"Who's there?!" I shakily aimed the gun to the door.

"Yoo Seola! Open the fucking door!" Johnny's familiar voice yelled back. I left the gun on top of the sofa and hurriedly opened the door. My eyes widened when I saw Johnny's bloody and bruised face. He was carrying the bartender I saw earlier along with the help of a man with fiery red hair. They pushed me out of the way and I locked the door again. Oh man, not on my sofa.

I pulled Johnny with me when he settled the bartender down on my sofa. He was bleeding and I ran to my bathroom to get my first aid kit then harshly whispered, "What the fuck is going on?"

"We got ambushed and Yuta got shot. Also, meet my Boss."

first chapter is up! what do you guys think? 

thank you for reading! babyyee *PYONG*