Hindsight VIII

Rosie stirred fro.her sleep and tighten her hold around something. She slowly opens her eyes when that "something" felt soft and fluffy. "Lali?" she called out when didnt see the older woman sleeping next to her.

"Hey" Rosie turned to the door. Lisa is standing there with tray on her hand, flashing the sweet smile of hers that never cease to give Rosie butterflies. "Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty."

"Good morning" Rosie sits up. "You should have woken me up. I'm your nurse, right?"

Lisa just smiles and set the tray in front of Rosie as she sits in front of the latter. "You were sleeping soundly that you were smiling on your sleep. Do you think I have the heart to wake you up?"

Rosie looked down on her lap to hide her reddened cheeks. That was a first, no one ever said she was smiling in her sleep. Drooling yes, but never smiling. Not even her mother. "You're lying" she pouted and sulkly eat her breakfast.

Lisa smiles. Her eyes almost disappearing. "Why would I lie? You know me, I always capture the best moments. You want to see the picture?" She reached for her phone on the night table but immediately stopped when Rosie shoved a spoonful of food inside her mouth.

*cough* *cough* Lisa choked. Not because of the shoving but because of the realization.

"Oopps. Sorry. Here" Rosie apologized and handed a glass of water.

She almost drank the whole thing. It just sink in, the same spoon Rosie shoved her mouth was the same spoon she was using. It was an indirect kiss. Lisa screamed inside her head. She feels so silly.

"Are you okay now?" Rosie asked worriedly.

Lisa gave an "okay 👌" sign and set down the glass. "You should probably eat, Rosie. Where going somewhere."

"Hm?" Rosie ate again, leaving the spoon inside her mouth while looking at Lisa who stood up from the bed to take her phone. "Where are we going?"

"Jisoo just gave me your itinerary for today. Wedding plans?" Lisa showed her phone to Rosie. While the latter rolled her eyes.

Rosie let out a sigh and silently eat her breakfast. The smile on her face disappears immediately when Lisa reminded her about her wedding.

Of course, Rosie's small action didn't go unnoticed by Lisa, she knew the girl very much. She saw the frown and dismay in her face.

"I'll use the bathroom outside, you can use mine" Lisa informed. "I'll wait for you outside."

Rosie just nodded her head whilst silently eating. She just stared at Lisa's back while the latter walked out of the room. She inhaled deeply then slowly exhaled. Watching Lisa leaves somehow feels heavy, feels like the old time.

She sighed for the nth time. "Erase that thought, Rosie" she told herself.

**************************************

"Where are you taking me?" Rosie asked for the 100th time, unable to get a good response from the girl beside her.

Lisa turned to her passenger then smiles. "You'll see"

"Seriously, where?" Rosie smiles.

"I'm not going to tell you" Lisa stick her tongue out. Rosie laughed mentally, she just find that gesture childish but somehow cute so she reciprocated her gesture.

"Pull over" Rosie said seriously while in reality she wants to laugh as soon as she saw Lisa's panic reaction.

"W-what?"