Kylie spoke up again, "Three months is a long time, what if you guys forget about us? What if Ashton finds somebody out there who he likes better?"

He chuckled, "Do you remember the other night when he actually got annoyed with you because you thought you loved him more?"

I laughed, and Kylie sat there with the biggest smile on her face. Luke looked back at Zoe, "Calum's not going to forget about you either. I'm not supposed to say anything but he already wrote a song about you."

Her eyes widened, "What's it like?"

"It's really good. It's kind of an apology to you, and that's all I'm going to say." Luke answered. "To be perfectly honest with you, we were all really sad that we'd be gone for a few months. But, this is such an amazing thing for us to be apart of."

Kylie smiled, "We want you all to know that we're so happy for you. Seeing videos of you guys on stage is going to be incredible."

I couldn't see his face, but I knew he was smiling. "Thanks," he said. "Don't ever forget that you guys are really important to us."

Zoe pouted, "Bailey your boyfriend is too nice, it's not fair."

I couldn't hide my smile, "I know."

-

-

Michael, Calum and Luke were officially done with high school. They all dropped out to persue their music career which was a big step for them. If they really wanted to, they could've continued with school on the road but they all talked with their families and decided together. Ashton graduated the year before and wasn't planning on doing more school anyway.

The date of them leaving was fast approaching so we all tried to spend as much time together as we possibly could. Since we spent the majority of our time in a big group I didn't get as much time to be alone with Luke.

I tossed Luke's flannel on over what I was wearing and got into my car. I had leggings and I tee shirt on, but the air was freezing. Goosebumps rose on my skin because the air inside my car was even colder. The drive to Luke's house wasn't long, and Liz greeted me at the door. She was a very welcoming person who was lovely to talk to. The first thing I noticed when I walked in was some luggage in the front hall.

"Sorry," Liz said, "It's a little cluttered in here. There's a teaching workshop that I was invited to and Andrew is coming too."

"Are there lots of workshops and conferences?" I asked.

"There are tons! I absolutely love them. Andrew and I go usually for a weekend and it gives us something to do."

"That's nice," I smiled.

"So," she said, "Luke's been hiding in his room all day writing. Then he tears it out and puts it in a pile. He won't let anybody read them and I was wondering if you know what's up with that?"

I thought about it for a minute, "He could be trying to write a song but that's not usually how he does it."

"Yes, it seemed quite strange."

"Yeah," I agreed. I took off my shoes and put them in the corner where everybody else kept theirs.

"Bailey?" Liz asked, grabbing my attention. "Has Luke talked to you about this tour much?"

"Yes, why?"

"I guess I'm a little worried. He's going to all different parts of the world and he's still my little boy."

I could tell Liz was terrified to let him go. It was only the start for them. I knew they were working a lot on an album and once they finished the tour with One Direction they were probably going to go on their own headlining arena tour.