A Big Surprise

$ Maria's P.O.V. $

I was asking myself should I take these pills .. Maybe Jay would come back .. Who am I kidding .? He's pissed and he probably never wants to speak to me again .. I love him so much .. It hurts me to think that he would never want to talk to me again because of made one little mistake ..

"He'll never love me like I love him .." I sighed ..

I looked at the pills again .. I can't live without Jay .. Not now .. This baby is ours, I can't be alone .. Maybe if I just take a lot, I could leave peacefully .. No harm to me or the baby .. I was just about to start taking the pills, when I heard a loud knock on my patio door ..

"Shay open up .! It's me .. Please open up baby .!"

It was Jay .. He came back .! I wonder why .. I went to the door and opened it up ..

"Shay baby .. I'm sorry .. I was upset and now I'm not .. I love you .. Please don't be upset .."

"I'm not Jay .. I'm n- Wait, did you just say you love me .?"

"Yes, yes I did .."

"You love me as in like a friend .? A friend that you have sex with every night .?"

"No .. I love you as more than that .."

"Why .?"

"Shay, even before I lost my virginity to you I loved you .. When we started fucking around that made me love you even more .. Now that you are carrying my baby, I'm falling in love with you more and more each day .."

I can't believe it .. He loves me .. As more than a friend .. He said he's falling in love with me because I'm carrying his child ..

"Jay, I love you too baby .. So so much .." I hugged him tight ..

"Do you forgive me baby .? I didn't mean to get upset .. Tell me you forgive me .. Please .."

"I forgive you baby, I do .."

"Good .." He kissed me passionately and my knees grew weak ..

I started to faint and he held me up ..

"Is everything okay .?" he asked concerned ..

"Yeah .. You've never kissed me with that much passion before .. I felt it .. I felt the love in that kiss .." I smiled, holding on to his shoulders ..

"Would you consider being my girlfriend .?" he asked, looking down to the ground ..

"YES .! Of course I will .."

"Shay .. Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't want you to be my girlfriend .."

My heart sank to my ass . So why did ask .?

"Wha .? Why not .? Did I do something wrong .?"

"No no .. I just don't think of you as the girlfriend type .. You aren't really what I want in a girlfriend .."

The more he talked, the worse I felt .. He didn't want me to be his girlfriend .. I knew he would never be with a girl like me, even if I was carrying his baby .. We were always going to be what we are, just friends ..

"If you didn't want me to be your girlfriend, then why did you ask .?" I looked at the floor ..

"I wanted to see what your answer would be .." he said ..

"That's wrong Jay .. You shouldn't play with my emotions like that .. I actually thought you loved me .."

"Shay .. I do love you .."

He got down on one knee and I finally realized what was happening .. He didn't want me to be his girlfriend because he was going to ask me to be his wife .. He was going to ask me to marry him .. Oh my god .!

"Maria ShayLeigh Dasher," he started ..

"Yes .?" I asked with tears in my eyes ..

"Will you be my wife .?"

I started crying hysterically and I looked into his eyes ..

"No .." someone said before I could say yes ..