Oh Shit . . .

$ Maria's P.O.V $

"Dammit .!" I squealed, then covered my mouth ..

He was trying something new .. Well kind of new I guess .. We had made it upstairs to my room and had gotten to my bed .. I wouldn't be hearing NIa's mouth about how her couch smelled like sex and shit .. Somehow I had agreed to this shit .. I now regretted it because all I wanted to do was flip onto my back and push his head down deeper ..

"I told you to be quiet .."

"I know baby, I'm sorry .. I just can't help it .. It's so good .." I moaned, breathing heavily ..

He pushed his tongue deeper inside of me and I thought I was going to explode .. My ass was in the air and I was handcuffed to the foot of the bed .. He was eating me of course and it felt amazing .. It felt better than when he usually did it .. Maybe because he was doing it from the back .. I don't know and I don't care, it felt good ..

"You taste so sweet babe .." he moaned inside of me .. It made my inside vibrate and I got super wet ..

"Fuck me ..." I whispered ..

He licked me slowly one last time and said to me, "How do you want it .?"

"However you give it to me is fine Jay .."

"I do owe you back for teasing me .."

"No no .. Baby please .. Don't .."

"Too late .."

He hopped off the bed and left me there with my ass up in the air ..

"Jay .. Please .. Come back .."

He came back in my room with a green vibrator I've never seen before .. Only one person in this house liked green, and it wasn't Nia or I ....

"Where did you get that .?"

"Out of the room beside yours .."

Steph .. It was hers .. What was she doing with a vibrator .?

"Oh .. What are you going to do with it .?"

"Punish you for teasing me .." he smiled deviously ..

If he wasn't so damn sexy I would probably tell him to uncuff me .. I trusted Jacob, he knew what he was doing .. He walked over and sat on the bed, facing my bare ass ..

"God damn .. That ass .."

I blushed and giggled .. I loved when he talked about my ass .. I heard him turn the vibrator on, and it sounded like it was on full blast ..

"Jacob .. No .."

I heard him chuckled and he placed it so it was barely touching my clit .. I felt the vibrations and I moaned a little ..

"Oooo .."

He turned it up to the last notch and shoved half of it inside of me, and left it there .. He sat there and watched me shake and moan and drip all over the vibrator he had put in me ..

"Ohh myy godd .! Jay stop this please .. I'll do whatever you want as long as you take this out of me.."

"You should be where I am .. This is a damn good veiw .." he chuckled ..

"Pleaaaaasee Jacob .."

"Babe you're dripping all over the place .."

"I can't help it .. There is a vibrator turned on hell stuck inside of me .."

He licked me and I shived at the touched of his tongue .. I was sensitive down there now ..

"You want me to pull it out and clean you up .?"

"YES .! That's what I've been begging for this entire time .!"

"Okay .. I think I've tortured you enough .."

He slid the vibrator out of me and I felt myself release slowly .. I loosened my girp on the sheets as the cum flowed out of my body like a gentle watefall .. It was everywhere, and it had felt like I had been cumming for 5 minutes straight before it had finally stopped ..

"You alright love .?"

"Yes .. Yes .. I'm fine .. Just clean me up .."

"With pleasure .."

I felt his tongue again .. Licking up my juices slowly, taking the time too tease me a little with his tongue .. My clit was super sensitive .. So sensitive that everytime he licked me I moaned, a little louder than usual ..

"Oh goooooooood .!" I moaned ..

"Shhh .. It's okay baby .. Daddy's got you .. I'm sorry I tortured you like that .."

"It's o-o-okay .. It's f-fine .. I trust you .."

"Good .." I felt him smile as he kept eating me .."

_______________________________________________________________________

*Two Weeks Later*

Something didn't feel right .. I never felt well anymore .. I always felt bloated .. My head always hurt and I could never get happy lately .. The 2 things that brought me happiness were having sex with Jay, and Nia catering to me as long as I was sick ..

Jacob had just left my house after screwing me senseless, as he always does .. And now I was craving Ice cream .. I didn't care what kind it was, as long as it was ice cream .. I dialed Nia's number ..

"Yes Shay .?"

"Can you stop and buy me some ice cream .?"

"Why .?"

"Because I want it .." I whined ..

"Okay .. I will go to Food Lion .."

"Thanks .."

"Sure .."

"Bye Nia .."

"Bye sis .."

I waddled to the bathroom, it wasn't possible, but I had to make sure .. I did what I had to do and waited by the sink .. I looked down ..

"Oh shit .." I mumbled, slapping my forehead ..

Heey guys !!! It's Niaa . Go check out my new books, "Screwing My Way To The Top", "Trouble Always Follows Me" && "Not Your First, But Better Than Your Last" . I need a cast for each of these books ASAP . If you would like to be in any of them, hit my inbox with the required information that can be found on each CAST CALL page on each book . We need some characters really bad . Please please apply you guys .