Nobody Can Ever Love You Like I Can [FINAL CHAPTER OF BOOK 1]

$ Maria's P.O.V. $

I screamed and kicked and cried as someone was dragging me down the stairs by my hair ..

"Let me go .!" I screamed ..

They had blinfolded me and I couldn't see a thing .. I was so terrified .. I felt myself being thrown on the couch .. The blindfold was taken off my eyes and I looked at the horrid face of Keon .. I looked to my left and there was Nia, tied up and squirming with duct tape over her mouth .. Steph was to my right, crying with tape over her mouth as well ..

"Keon, why .? Why can't you just let me and Jacob be .. I told you I don't love you .. Let it go .." I cried ..

"No .." he said coldly ..

"Please .."

"No .. Nobody can ever love you like I can .. And if you can't be carrying my baby, you won't be carrying anyone else's either .."

He had this crazy look in his  eye .. He took out the roll of duct tape and put it over my mouth .. Tears ran down my face .. Where was Jay when I needed him .?

$ Jacob's P.O.V. $

The lights had came back on and Shay came back to my dick .. She started sucking me again, but it didn't feel the same as it did before .. It didn't feel as good ..

"Shay, baby is there something wrong ?"

"Nuh huh .." I heard a female voice ..

That wasn't my Shay .. I snatched the blindfold off and saw Kyra with my dick in her mouth .. I immediately yanked her up by her hair ..

"What the fuck are you doing .? And where is Shay .."

She giggled, "Shh baby .. Let me finish you off .."

I was so mad .. I wrapped my hands around her neck and started squeezing until she finally gave up the information I needed ..

"She's downsatirs .. Keon has her Karlie and Erika .."

I threw her to the ground and ran down the steps .. Shay, Nia, and Steph were all on the couch .. Hands tied up and their mouths taped shut ..

$ Maria's P.O.V $

I looked towards the stairs and saw Jay standing there .. I starteed to smile and then Keon caught me and turned his head to Jay ..

"Keon let her go .." he said sternly ..

"No .. I'll kill her ass before I allow you to have her .." he said, pulling a gun out and pointing it to me .. My eyes widened and I started crying again ..

Jay ran back upstairs, then came back down, holding Kyra by her throat ..

"I will choke the hell out of her .. Untie them and let them go .."

"No .."

Jay closed his hands around Kyra's throat and started squuezing .. I glanced over to Nia and she had untied her hands and started pulling the tape off her mouth slowly ..

"Shhh .." she motioned ..

I nodded and looked back up at Keon .. Nia slid off the couch slowly and then pulled Keon into a headlock quickly ..

"Jay now .!" she screamed ..

He  threw Kyra down the stairs and ran to untie me, then I untie Steph as Keon, Nia, and Jay all fought .. Keon pushed Jay into a wall and Jay hit his head ..

"Jay .!" I screamed ..

When Steph was untied I ran to Jay, finding out he was delusional .. I turned to see Nia kick Keon in his face, and Keon point the gun at her ..

"DON'T SHOOT MY SISTER .!" I screamed, holding Jay .."

Keon shot her in the leg and she fell to the ground, bleeding ..

"NIAAAAAAAAA .! I screamed .."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.