🎗First Patrol...Gone Wrong🎗

It's been about 2 weeks since Athena learned how to control her powers and it would seem as if it was time for her to be brought along on patrol.

"Athena? We've been thinking about it for some time and since your powers are starting to get under control. We thought that its time for you to come with us on patrol." Leo said as Athena beamed happily as she hugged the turtles.

"What are we waiting for? Come on! Come on! Come on!" She grabbed a hold of Leo's hand to drag him and the other's out of the lair to go on patrol.

Jumping on roof to roof the turtles were on the look out for any of their enemies and mostly to keep an eye on Athena who was mostly flying around with her ghost powers.

"Athena! Keep your profile low or you'll be seen." Leo whispers in a strict tone.

"Relax dude, she's just having a bit of fun." Mikey said.

"She's a ghost right? She has her instincts and you know it too." Raph said as Leo sighed knowing that his brothers were too naive to even listen to him. She's only young and didn't know how to capable her safety is.

"Foot Clan 12 o'clock." Donnie announced as they halt to stare down at the foot what seems to be carrying something in crates.

"Why are they carrying crates?" Leo asked out loud.

"I don't know. But, they need a beat down." Raph fist pounded into the other.

"Athena, you stay up here while we take care of this. Okay?" Athena nodded as she watch the turtles jump down into action to fight against the Foot Clan. While she was so focused on watching the fight someone was lurking behind her and threw a large sack over her body and ran off.

Leo

We were done taking down the Foot Clan that we headed back up and find Athena gone.

"Athena!" I called out and no answer.

"Guys, this is bad. What if something happened to her?" Mikey panicked.

"No worries. I got her tracked down on my T-phone. We'll see where she is." Donnie said as he show us where Athena was being taken away by the tracking device.

"She's heading towards Shredder's lair." I said.

"I bet while we were fighting the Foot, someone manage to take her and make her a prostitute." Raph said as I scowled.

"Gentlemen, we've got a little angel we need to rescue." I spoke in a pride leadership tone.

"By the way, Donnie? How or when did you manage to put a tracking device on her?" Raph asked.

"Uh, while she was begging me to play with her and Miss Rabbit on the quest for the lost Diamond." Donnie blushed and we blinked then laughed as he growled making us stop.

"Let's move!"