🐑Little Angel🐑

The turtles carried the little girl someplace safe underground in the sewers so the Kraang wouldn't find them. Once they've reached back to the lair, Leo placed her down as she looked around curiously and back at them.

"Leo, you do realize that we did save a kid right?" The red mask turtle asked.

"Yeah." Leo said.

"And do you have any idea if her parents are looking for her?" The purple mask turtle asked.

"I know. But, i'm just wondering why or how did she even kidnapped?" Leo questioned.

The red mask turtle bent down on one knee making eye contact with the girl,"Hey kid, what's yer name?" 

"Athena." She replied.

"Hello Athena, my names Raph and these are my brothers Leo, Donnie, and Mikey. We brought you down here just to keep you safe away from the Kraang from letting you get mutated." Raph said as he received some exchange glances from Leo and back at Athena.

"Thank you for saving me." She smiled.

"It was nothing." Raph ruffled her head as she let out a small giggle. 

"Athena, you can stay for the night and we can take you back to your parents in the morning." Leo said as she frowned a little before looking away.

"I don't wanna go back." She said.

"Why not?" Mikey asked.

"I ran away from home because my parents kept arguing saying that i'm the cause of everything. So, I packed my things and left my home so that I can live on the streets." She said as the turtles stared at each other quite shocked about this.

"It's not safe a little girl like yourself to be in the streets. There thugs, strangers, Kraang, and the Foot that are out and about." Leo said as she looked down and swung herself back and forth.

"I didn't know." She said.

"It's fine. However, we're going to have to see if Master Splinter can let you stay over for tonight." Donnie assured as he took her by the hand to take her to meet Master Splinter as his brothers followed behind. 

"Master Splinter? Uh, can we talk?" Leo called over to the human rat who was meditating on his knees as he opened his eyes to see his sons and noticed Athena hiding behind Donnie's leg.

"Yes my sons? What is it or who do you want to introduce to me?" He asked.

"Well, Master Splinter we want to introduce to you to Athena. Athena, this is our father Master Splinter." Leo introduced by taking her the hand to get her away from hiding behind Donnie so she can meet their master.

"H-Hi." She greeted.

"Hello." He greeted as his attention was on his sons waiting for an explanation. Leo explained to him that she ran away from home tonight, got kidnapped by the Kraang and they rescued her that explains why she was brought into the lair. 

"So now, we've taken her away and brought her here since she has nowhere to go." Leo finished explaining as Master Splinter rubbed his beard thinking deeply.

"No home or any relatives?" He asked.

"No." Anthena replied.

"She may stay." Athena smiled in delight from hearing the good news from Splinter.

"Thank you Master Splinter." Mikey beamed.

"Now, I would've known by now that Athena is staying with us. She must be hungry and tired from what happened tonight." Master Splinter said.

"Athena do you like pizza?" Mikey asked.

"Yes." She replied.

"Pizza it is then!" Mikey piped up as he took Athena out of Leo's arms to go feed her a fresh deluxe cheese pizza.

Athena

Mikey took me to the kitchen as I sat in a chair as he place a pizza box in front of us and a plate for me and a cup of pineapple juice.

"Go on." He said as I took a slice out of the box and began to eat it.

Once I was done I let out a small burp and gulped down my juice. That's when Leo told me that it was time for my bath so he did run some fresh water for me and place me in the tub with soap. I stripped out of my clothes and got in the bathtub to take my bath. After bath time was over, Leo helped me dry off.

"I wish we had spare clothes for you to sleep in tonight." Leo said as I perked my head up and smiled.

"That's okay. I got my pajama's." I ran to go to my bookbag and get a pair out of there.

" I ran to go to my bookbag and get a pair out of there

"Well look at you all prepared. But, I have a friend that's going out to buy you some clothes when your staying here." Leo said as I put on my pajamas for tonight and grabbed my blanket, pillow, and Miss Rabbit to sit on the couch next to Raph.

"You ready for bed?" He asked.

"Yep." I smiled as my eyes began to grow tired as I set my pillow against the armchair and wrapped myself up feeling myself fall asleep.