ONE DAY.

CAM X ERIC

eric was horny and alone. he wanted cam, badly. but cam didn't have the slightest idea of what eric's feelings were.
but he decided that what he was going to do next was a fantastic idea.
he stood up, and wandered over to his mirror.
opening up snapchat, he shuffled into the right spot and grabbed the hem of his jeans along with his boxers, pushing them down gently.
he snapped a photo of his ass, getting a good angle. think what you want, but eric thoroughly believed that his thick ass looked fucking great in that pic.
and what did he do?
he sent it to cam, is what he did.

TAKE A PICTURE OF MY DICK MAKE IT LAST LONGER, UH
SEND ME PICTURES OF YOUR BOOTY GOT THAT ASS HUNGER
SNAP CHAT
ASS FAT
MAKE YOUR MANS WONDER

not long after, he read that cam had opened it.
cam was in the other room. the other fucking room.
he began typing, then he stopped. eric grew worried.
then a snap came through.
eric opened it immediately, and it was a photo with the flash on, of cameron's hand wrapped around his cock, captioned; 'that ass tho, rahhhh 🥵🥵'

swagger grinned, feeling himself get harder already.
he quickly took another, sending it quickly.
fitz rewarded him of course, with another photo of his dick, with a different caption. 'fucking work for me bitch 🍑'
eric whined at that.
he put his phone, down, and rummaged through his closet quickly, looking for one specific item.
eventually, he found it, and quickly changed into it.
he then perched himself on his bed, and began recording a lewd video of himself with now lace panties on. eric began touching himself too, moaning sweet nothings and cams glorious name.
he sent it.

I DON'T REALLY WANNA ADD HER
BECAUSE I HAVE BITCHES
THAT ARE BADDER
WHY YOU ACTIN ALL MAD HUH?
ALL YOU SHORTY WANTS IS A BAD LAD YUH

eric waited patiently on his bed for a reply, and he suddenly heard a knock at his door.
he knew it was going to be cam, so he grabbed something he had never put on once.
velvet red booty shorts.
he slipped them on, and slid over to the door, black painted nails wrapping around the handle and opening it.
fitz stood there, lust and hunger washing over his face, and a toothy grin.
eric gulped.
cam lead them both, after locking the door, to eric's bed, pinning him to it.
eric whimpered, yelping when cameron tightly gripped his ass.
"i fucking love these shorts. fucking love em. you should wear them more often, for me."
"anything for you."
"anything?"
eric hastily nodded.

"good."

YOU BE STRESSIN OUT
WHILE I SIPPIN ON CARONA
YEAH MY DICK IS BIGGER
YEAH YOU GOT A LITTLE BONER

cam began kissing eric all over, tearing his top off and slipping down his shorts to leave him in his gorgeous panties. he left bite marks and hickeys, shortly after, he slid his hand down to eric's crotch,

cam rolled over next to his lover, both bodies panting and sweating heavily.
"love you cam."
"i love you too, eric."