HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY COOK A HUMAN BEING

PAIRING: SWAGGER AND CAM

swagger had a lot of trouble sleeping. he had a lot of trouble living if he was being honest.
it was a late friday night, and the whole group was sat in the misfits house, on the sofas watching some crap movie.
cam was lay next to him on one sofa, toby, she was on a sofa with the rest.
eric yawned softly, a little drunk and a little high. he was pretty sad at this point. scrolling on his phone, not paying attention, just longing to be held by cam.
he hated to admit it, but boys like cam made him realise he was bisexual. after all, painting his nails, it was an escape to what he was feeling. feeling towards cam.
he sighed, looking at the man of subject for a gentle moment. his eyes were glinting, dimly lit by the television's light. however, it did make him look more toned, more comfortable to lay on.
he really wanted to.
cam caught him staring.
"like what you see, swaggy?"
that god damn fucking nickname.
he flushed red.
"c'mere."
eric didn't know what he was doing or what cam was saying but he moved a bit and shuffled up to cam, laying ontop of him and nuzzling into his chest. he huffed quietly, knowing this wouldn't last.
"hey, what's up?"
"s' nothin."
"you sure buddy?"
"yeah. sure."
cam didn't believe him at all. not at all.
"come with me."
eric moved off of cam, and the taller of the two lead them into fitz's room.
they sat on his bed, and cam turned to swagger.
"tell me what's on your mind."
"nothin."
"please, don't lie to me. i want you to be able to confide in me. i want you to trust me enough so you can tell me what's upsetting you."
eric hummed, feeling his eyes water.
"it's you."
eric wasn't looking, but he knew cam would look taken aback.
"what?"
"i said, it's you. you're on my mind. you're what's upsetting me."
"how am i upsetting you? is it something i said?"
"no, you've done nothing wrong. nothing at all. it's my problem. i'm upset because i want to be loved, kissed, whatever."
he paused.
"cam. i want you to be that person. yknow. the one to love me n shit."
"so that's what's been bothering you?"
"yeah, yeah it is. i just feel shit and i know you won't like me back n that so, i'm just feeling low, proper low. cause you're not gay and you don't know that i'm gay so what's the point, innit?"
he looked up.
cam looked empathetic.
eric knew he looked depressed as fuck.
"m' sorry for blurting out all that- fuck, i'll go."
pleasestopme.
he stood up, wiping away tears of rejection and wisped away out of the door.
cam didn't stop him.
eric cried a lot that night.

the next morning, eric woke up to the sun streaming in warm light. hues of orange and yellow bounced off his floor and he knew it was time to get up. his cheeks were stained with the lost pathways of his tears. he got up, changed into some casual clothing and headed downstairs to fix up some cereal.
when he turned the corner, no one else was awake. he sighed, it was earlier than he thought.
searching the cupboards for a bowl, he eventually found one, then grabbed a spoon and the box of cornflakes. pouring them into the bowl, eric let out a high-pitched yelp when something, someone grabbed his ass and squeezed. squeezed hard. he flipped around, and was pinned to the kitchen counter by none other than cameron, sporting a fantastic grin on his face.
flustered, eric tried to open his mouth, and only a small whine left.
"oh swaggs, sorry, didn't see you there you're that short."
"shut up."
"perhaps i won't. some bitch boy like you doesn't tell me what to do."
"then fucking use me and we'll see who's right."
eric stopped.
"please, just please do whatever you want to me. i need you so fucking badly cam. please."

"that's what i like to hear."