Chapter eighteen (final)

" I am so sorry" he laughed at my comment. "It is true though, I did not realize it then, but I loved you no matter what," I added pulling him closer to me. "We never talked about it.....but after drowning in the pool, I realized I felt more for you than I realized, and I could not get that thought to leave my mind," he said smiling as he sat back on the floor. "I honestly thought you liked Daisy," Arthur sat back nervously laughing. "What? She and Ludwig are together," I laughed and he smiled nervously. "Yeah...I know," he laughed, putting a hand on his forehead, relieved.

"Arthur..... you are dumb," I laughed, pulling him closer to me once more. "Let me take you out sometime, on a date" I whispered into his ear. "A What? Are you sure?" He asked unsurely, and I nodded. "It would make me the happiest man in the world to be able to be in that position," I smiled. His face stayed serious as he tried to hold back a blush. "Really?" He asked unsurely, and I nodded. "Of course!!" I cheered, pulling him closer. So close that I was able to smell his hair.

Arthur smelled of strawberries and oranges, an odd combination really. I could stay like this forever if it meant I was able to bask in his sweet smell of fruit. I would have thought he was to smell like something bitter, like how he acted, but of course not. He smelled of the way I knew he was deep down in his soul. He smelled sweet, just like his personality. The personality he tried his hardest to hide all the time. Yet, I was able to open him up like I wanted to. It is like I finally had access to his heart.

"Arthur, I love you" I leaned in closer to his cheek, kissing it gently. After separating from his smooth skin, Arthur looked like a tomato, ready to be plucked and eaten. "Why do you do that?" he smiled, shaking his head. "What?" I asked gently. "Make me love you even more than I already do. As if the feelings I am giving you are not enough, you have to pull me in deeper. Deeper in love for you" he looked at me seriously.

"If that is what I am doing, I promise to do it always so that you never love another but me." I kissed his other cheek gently. "If that is the case, I will do the same for you as well." He whispered as we started to lean our lips closer and closer to each other. I closed my eyes slowly so that I could feel his lips on mine slowly. I was in heaven; this is what I wanted so badly. I wanted more of him, I wanted to love him forever, to make sure I could show him every bit of my love, even if it were to take an eternity.

"Francis...." Arthur whispered slowly as I backed away, smiling. "Yes?" I asked, looking into his eyes. "I love yo-." A knock on the door cut off Arthur. We looked at each other shocked at the sudden interruption. "Francis! It is us!" I heard Antonio and Gilbert call at the same time. I clenched my first frustration as I glared at the door. "I guess you have to get that, right?" Arthur laughed nervously as he started to back away from me. Nooooo, don't leave me...

Arthur stood up as I sat on the floor, angry, not wanting to open the door as it made noise in the background. "You should get that" he laughed at me. "Fine..." I groaned, annoyed, getting up slowly from the floor. I walked over to the door and opened it; Antonio and Gilbert started smirking at me. "I was in the middle of something," I said, annoyed, trying not to yell. They looked over my shoulder and saw Arthur picking up our plates from the floor. "Oh shit! We are so sorry. Did we interrupt anything?" Antonio asked sadly. "Yes! Goodbye now!" I said, annoyed, pushing them away from the door and slamming it closed.

"What was that about?" Arthur asked, looking at me innocently. "Antonio and Gilbert were being annoying once more" I shook my head, laughing a bit. Arthur took the plates and set them aside in the trash bin for our room. "Hey, let me help," I smiled, getting the leftovers and sealing them closed. "It is fine, I got this; you did take the time to cook for me; the least I can do is help clean up" he smiled at me. Why was he so god damn sweet? It really pinched at my heart strings.

I took the napkin out of his hand and threw it aside. "Allow me," I smiled, and he looked at me, confused. "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!?" He said, scared as I lifted him in my arms bridal style. "I am going to love the hell out of you, whether you like it or not," I said in English making his eyes widen. "Francis, you..-." He was shocked. "Yes, I know; I tried my hardest to learn how to speak in English... for you, Arthur, because I love you." I started to kiss every inch of his face, from his forehead down to his chin.

"Francis, stop" Arthur tried to hold back a laugh. " I am ticklish" he looked at me, smiling as I stopped to stare at him again. I was in love with this man, and I will make sure he knows this every single day. "Francis, you idiot," he smiled at me sweetly. His eyes carry so much happiness and love inside them. "At least I am your idiot," I added, kissing him once more on his lips gently. How could someone have made me so happy and feel so much love? I guess I will never really understand that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is it, folks. Thank you all for reading so far also, I will have another book out soon, I just don't know when. I will try to post the first chapter tonight, though. Or whenever the voting is done on my Instagram story❤️❤️❤️❤️