Goodbye?

I looked at Matt.

"Yes?" I forced out.

"Well. I'm leaving. I started doing this thing called vine and I became famous from it and I did youtube videos as well. I got a call and they asked if I wanted to go on tour. Cameron, Carter, Nash, and that Taylor kid are all going. I'm sorry." He frowned.

He was leaving. To go on tour. Around the world while I'm stuck in boring old Virginia. I mean, don't get me wrong I'm happy for him but how am I gonna get through anything. He's my goodluck charm and I can't persevere without him.

"Oh cool. When do you leave" I asked. I tried to hide the hurt.

"In a couple months." He smiled.

"I'm happy for you" I looked down at the ground. I felt tears, I pushed them back. "I should go. I have homework and a test to study for. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." I turned and left the building.

I was walking through the parking lot of the school. I sighed. I realized my everything was leaving. I had nothing. I don't know when my parents are getting home or my brother. I mean my birthday is soon and I finally get my apartment but still. I'd rather have Matt.

"I love you Matt" I whispered to myself.

*MATTS POV*

"Damn" I said to myself.

I just ruined everything. She's so hurt. I mean, she's happy but upset. I don't know how long it will be before I see her once I leave. This is gonna be a lot harder than I planned. What about my fans. If they find out about Taylor she's gonna get shit and hate and I'm not gonna be there to help her and support her.

"Hey bro" Nash said walking up behind me.

"Hey" I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I just told Taylor that I'm leaving for Magcon."

"Oh. Well maybe she can come? Ask Bart. He would probably let you. I mean Gracie is coming with Carter. This way she won't be alone." Nash smiled.

"Ok. I'll ask Bart and then tell Taylor. Thanks man. And can I have a ride. Taylor was my ride but she left."

"Yea. Come on" he smiled.

*TAYLOR'S POV*

I stared at his contact for at least 25 minutes. Before I decided texting him.

"Are we breaking up?" I sent.

I fell onto my bed and sighed. I stared at the ceiling and just day dreamed.

Matt and I could have had an amazing strong relationship but he's leaving. I don't know what's gonna happen. He may cheat on me. I hoped he wouldn't do something like that. Would he. I mean he doesn't seem like that but you never know.

I could only think of negative things. Why. I couldn't think of anything happy, like all the good memories we shared together. Or all the times we hung out and kissed and got into stupid fights and protected eachother. But no. I was thinking of the opposite.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I got a text.

"No. Unless you wanted to. But I wasn't. I need to talk to you. Can you meet me somewhere? Like the park or something?"

"Sure. I'll meet you at the park in half an hour." I replied.

Great. Last time he said that I left in tears.