Months later..

I was sitting in the living room of my brothers apartment working on my classes. Currently I had to type a essay and I couldn't think of anything.

Over the past couple of months Sammy and I have become really close. He still doesn't know my past. I'm not ready for him to. I've talked to cameron every now and then. He's always busy. I talk to Gracie like all the time.

"Taylor" Sammy said from across the table. I looked at him.

"What" I asked.

"I'm bored" he complained.

"I have to do this essay." I frowned.

"Come to daddy" he said. He opened his arms. I leaned back in my chair.

"Don't say that" I laughed. I got up and sat in his lap. He wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my cheek.

Matts POV:

I was in the middle of a meet and greet when I got a question from a fan.

"Are you and Taylor still together" she asked. I lump formed in my throat. I tried not to show it.

"Um. No we're not anymore. How come cutie" I asked.

"You guys were perfect for each other. I thought it was only in movies when a girl looked at a guy with that much passion in her eyes. It's to bad. I thought you would last forever" she sighed.

"Me too" I said. I hugged her before she ran off.

Soon enough the meet and greet was over so I grabbed Gracie.

"Can we talk" I asked her.

She nodded. She let go of carters hand and walked with me. We walked outside and sat on a bench in a park across the street.

"Do you still talk to Taylor" I asked. She looked at me.

She nodded "yeah everyday. Why?"

"I took her for granted. I want her back but I can't. She was the most amazing thing ever. My fans ask about her all the time. I thought she would keep trying for me but she didn't. She gave up" I said. All these emotions started pouring out. "I don't know what I was thinking when I broke up with her. I had the thought there was going to be another perfect girl out there just like Taylor. But there wasn't. I won't ever find another Taylor. She's gone forever. I broke her heart. I ruined this happy beautiful girl because I thought there were more. But there wasn't" I said.

She looked at me. "Matt. You really hurt her. She cried so much. She stopped fighting. She will always love you but you think you still love she but if you did. You wouldn't of left. I'm sorry matt but you really hurt her. She's trying to move on" Gracie said. She was telling the truth.

"Ok. Thanks Gracie. I needed a girl to talk to." I smiled.

She hugged me for a second before walking away.

Taylor's POV:

Sammy and I were sitting on the swings at a park about 5 minutes from the apartment.

"Sammy" I said. He looked at me.

"Yes beautiful" he said.

"I'm ready... To tell you" I said.

"Ok. I've been ready since the first day" he smiled.

"Are you gonna leave me when you find out" I asked.

"No. I'm not. I promise" he said.

"Ok. Thanks" I nodded.

"Anything for you beautiful" he smiled.

"Ok so. When I was in high school. I dated this boy named Matthew Espinosa. He's cool. He broke my heart. 2 times. He cheated on me with this girl named Tina. And that's when I tried to kill my self. He didn't come to visit me. He didn't talk to me for a good 3 weeks. It broke me inside. I didn't understand what I did wrong. The second time ruined me. I'm still trying to recover. I'm broken because of it. It's hard to find the perfect person to fix you after you have been broken in side that badly." I said. A tear slid down my face as I wiped it away and continued talking "it was probably right before he went on tour. I was at his house lying in bed with him. I looked at his phone and he was making plans with Tina. I got up and left. Later that day he came over and yelled at me. Many harsh things being thrown at me. He didn't believe me at all. Everything I told him he thought I was lying. He hit me. He slapped me and left. Never looked back. Soon he left. Never said goodbye. So about 3 weeks after he left I texted him. I told him I was sorry about the fight. That's when he broke up with me. I was a wreck. I didn't eat, I took pills so I wasn't hungry. My best friend cameron who also is touring with matt noticed I wasn't eating. I was broken inside. I still am. Before I left to come here matt came home and we talked. He tried apologizing but it didn't seem real. I was leaving. He doesn't understand how badly he hurt me. I'm not even a thought in his mind. I went on his Instagram yesterday and now he's dating Tina. I'm happy he's moving on. But I keep sitting here feeling sorry for myself when I shouldn't. Because it wasn't my fault. Right?" I asked. I looked at him.

"He had no right to do that to you. Your way to precious. How could he ever hurt you. Your the most beautiful human being I have ever laid eyes on. You don't deserve the pain he caused you. You never did. And you shouldn't anymore." He said. I got up from my swing and sat on his lap. "Please beautiful. Let me fix you"

I nodded. I set my hand on his cheek before leaning in close to him. I softly laid my lips on his. He kissed back almost immediately. Soon enough I was pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I will never treat you like he did" Sammy confirmed.

"Thank you" I said. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms made there way around my waist as we slowly swung back and forth.