Chapter 1

His cold, long fingers brushed against her lips. Her heart raced as he felt his breath on her neck, she looked forward desperately hoping to find solace in the darkness before her. Her eyes had been blindfolded shortly before. Only fear raced through her veins when the cold tip of wood touched her skin, the hand clamped tightly over her mouth. The tip pressed in harder, causing the girl to cry out in pain. The man hissed strangely, sending a wave of electricity through the girls' spine. The girls arms lay uselessly at her sides, not sure what to do, while her legs where shaking, no use of any kind as well. The man started the move backward, taking her with him.

"Please." She whispered as tears rolled down her cheeks, "I didn't do anything wrong." He kicked her violently as a sign to stay quiet, and then threw her to another man who tied something over her mouth and lifted her. She screamed, kicking at the man, anything to help she could do. He slapped her roughly, the cuts on his hands rubbing on her skin. She grew dead silent, slumping into the man's grasp. He carried her for what seemed like hours while so many things rushed through her mind. What was going to happen to me? Am I gonna die? Did they kill my parents? What about my friends? What happened to Harry?!

It obviously a very long story which leads up to this point, so maybe retracing my steps will help, she thought. Maybe then things will make sense.

"Are you coming Becky?" Harry asked, smiling his head off.

"Shut up about it okay!" I laughed, heading outside while he held the door to the Three Broomsticks open for me. I hit his arm and he hit mine back which started a slapping war. Things were comfortable with Harry, things seemed okay. "Where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"Back to Hogwarts of course." He said happily, a red rosiness to his cheeks from laughing, and from the cold. I laughed and skipped ahead of him, he caught up with me and knocked me over, then I hit him back and we sat up on the snowy ground. It was so beautiful here. We looked at each other and smiled. I felt safe here.

I was about to stand when I saw a black shadow seem to be flying in the sky. As it got closer I realized it wasn't a shadow, but a Death Eater. "Harry!" I cried, taking out my wand and pointing.

"Run!" He yelled as the wind started to pick up, and grabbed my hand. We ran together down the path from Hogsmed to Hogwarts, but not fast enough. The black zoomed in front of us.

"Expecto Patronum!" I yelled above the wind, and a dog appeared before me and began to run towards the castle, it's blue light swirling behind it. "Get down Harry!" I yelled as the Death Eaters circled around closer. He kneeled on the ground and I stood in front of him. "Confringo!" I cast at one of the Death Eaters, which lit on fire and fell to the ground. "Petrificus Totalus!" I yelled at another, which also fell to the ground. One of them knocked me over, my wand flying out of my hand. I fell rolling away, just as the Order of the Phoenix showed up. They surrounded Harry saving him from harm. A Death Eater, not by my knowing, had landed behind me. I stood up to watch the battle, until he grabbed me from behind.

"Obscuro." A voice from behind me hissed, which set a blindfold over my eyes. I wiggled and squirmed, but it was no use.

"Becky!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"No Harry!" A second voice yelled then I heard struggles that were not auditable in the high winds. "Apparate!" The voice from behind me chimed, then everything was gone.

The man threw the girl, Becky, on to a floor, causing her to cry out in pain once again. The man laughed and then the sound of a shutting door. She sat up quickly and took off the blindfold and looked around, only to find she was in some kind of dungeon. She curled up into a tight ball and scooted back against the wall. She was trapped, and she felt horrible. But she may have saved Harry's life, which was the important thing. She closed her eyes and fell into a deep, exhausted sleep.