The Attack Of The Tavern Thieves

It was a very calm day, taking advantage of the two thieves. the thieves smile darkl at one of the banks outside the city of Moniyan.

Granger and Claude planned a good raid at the bank, they both agree their parts and position at what they're planned to-do.

Claude was at the door of the bank, disguise as an old man with a newspaper spying all over the place. While Granger is waiting for Claude's signal at the a cross place of the bank.

Granger just wait when the bank slowly gets empty so that they'll not cause chaos that'll lead Knights from the empire to come at the small town.

Hours passed as the bank slowly shuts down and that's the chance of Claude and Granger to shot bullets inside the bank but with silencers and Granger killing all of the employees of the bank using his violin case.

They make sure that nobody was watching from behind them so that they'll be able to enjoy their precious treasures a bit long before running with it.

"Hey Man! Were rich now!" Claude said enthusiastic, "Yea yea, we gotta clean this up and get out of this small bank." Granger said facing his back. Claude sigh about this and put all of the money in the bank at a sack.

"Hurry up a little" Granger said in a bit dull tone. Suddenly, a light shines behind them causing the door to blow up in pieces and sends smoke everywhere. Granger stared at the silhouette that slowly enters the bank.

"Phew! Such a dim sky to take advantage of" Layla comes in putting her goggles at her head, "Well hello stranger, we came here to pick up your mess" Layla said with some knights from the Moniyan.

"Commander, we should catch them right away" one of the men said, "I know that" Layla flipped her hair while her goggles comes down at her eyes in a very exact position.

"Yeah! time to shine!" Layla shouted while her cannon charge light and the thieves takes advantage at this and run away. Passing by all of Layla's men.

"Hey!" Layla shouted while she saw that all of her men was taken out in just seconds. Layla's sweat dripped down, "Oh my god, what have I done this will bring shame for my picture" she said in a whisper...

(Harith's Office)

"Hey Harith, is it really okay for you to not join Layla with her search for the thieves?" Diggie asked arranging the books Harith finished reading, "Well no, I'm just gonna sit around here and let her take care of that" he said flipping through pages.

"B-but-", "No no, she'll not learn if I wouldn't let her by her own" Harith said as he take a heavy sigh, close the book and stand up. Diggie follow him with his eyes until he left the room.

Harith goes out from his room after lots of work for years, he stretched his arms and legs. "I can finally rest for a bit!" he said while looking at the chandelier of the castle.

"Harith!" someone called him dragging his attention to Tigreal, "S-sir Tigreal!" he said as he quickly bowed at him, while Tigreal only ruffles his white silky hair. "No need to be so formal towards me okay?" he said with a smile on his face. Harith smiles and nodded.

"So what can I help you General Tigreal?" Harith asked, "Your subordinate Layla came back-" he said, "So did she catch the thieves?" he asked full of curiosity, "Unfortunately, she didn't. The thieves got away from her and her men" Harith sighed at this report.

"Where is she?" he asked then Tigreal take him to where all of Layla's men are injured and she's taking care of them. "Layla.." he called making Layla flinched a little and look at him, "L-lord Harith?!" she was a bit shocked and suddenly bowed, "I'm vert sorry! I bring shame at your name!" she said closing her eyes tightly and deeply regretted her action.

Harith sighed and patted her head who's bowing at him, "No need to be so formal, just call me Harith but Master Harith will be fine too" he said comforting Layla a bit.

"But I know well that you'll not succeed in your first try so I'll send you a partner who's a great fit for your shooting abilities" Layla had a question mark at her head while she saw a man standing behind Harith with cowboy outfit, gun and shotgun at the back.

"Layla, meet Clint, he's your new partner from now on make sure to work properly with him ok?" Harith said then smiled as Layla smile too.

"Hi my name's Clint, one of the comboy that you'll find in this country" Clint said offering a hand at Layla, "A-and I'm Layla, nice to meet you" Layla said nervously but receive his hand to shake it, "I'm glad on meeting you Sir Clint" she said then smiled.

"You don't have to be formal....though" Clint said a little embarrassed, "Okay then, you two will be following and investigating the two tavern thieves and make sure to stop them before it's too late" Harith commanded and the two bowed and nodded at him as a sign of agreeing.

They both go to their mission while Harith goes for a walk today after working. he stretches his arms wide while bathing in the sun after going out of the palace, "I need a break now" he said while walking towards the big gate connecting the palace to the city....

___________________________________________
Hello guys! This is one of my latest new made chapter, hope you enjoy and what I'm saying that I'll make it out for all of you, then this is the time.

But sometimes I'll be a little busy again, to write for the next chapters and I'm apologizing in for advance.

So long

-Darkside-sama💖