Her Forever Rebound

Her Forever Rebound

By: Daria24044

Genre: Romance

Reviewer: KaitlinJackisch

Rating: 3.75/5

Review:

At first glance, I think the cover could use a little work to really catch my attention, but the description really drew me in. 

When I actually started reading the prologue, the opening scene is great, but it was a little wordy with all the descriptions in the first paragraph. I have learned that even though descriptive writing is great, there is such a thing as over describing. If you dropped a few adjectives I think that it would draw a few more of your readers into your story.

I love Mia's character. She is quick, and sassy despite that fact that she came out of an abusive relationship. That tells me that even though she had a hard time leaving her ex, she is a strong young woman. This gives her a depth that I think some characters are missing in other stories. 

The actual writing itself is great and flows well, but my observation on wattpad is paragraph sizes are key. After your dialog, I would cut the paragraphs up if the following sentences don't have anything to do with the actual speaking.

Overall, you did a great job and I would keep on writing!