Chapter 7

Chapter 7.

" When morning came I found myself walking up, I noticed that there was surprisingly warm. Upon opening my eyes I was speechless what what I was looking at. The reason for the warmth was because of T'Challa's body heat right next to mine while he was holding me in a loving embrace, the first thing I did was check to make sure I had cloths on. To my horror I felt that I wasn't and my face started to turn red when I realized he in the same matter as me and the events of last night quickly came back to me despite them being hazy and I made out everything that he did, tears barely came down my eyes out of anger instead of fear. Though it ended when I felt his barely barely shift and he held me closer and kissed the top of my head.

" Good morning my queen." I didn't want to look at him let alone speak to him while he still spoke he gently stroked my head as he released his hold on me when I turned around from him holding the sheets very close to my body

" Wont you look at me?" Instead of answering him I slapped his hand off me and pulled the sheets over my head, seeing that from me made him worry a little. From under the sheets I was still crying silently so he wouldn't hear me, the hazy images of what felt like a dream kept popping in my head and started to make my body shake in horror. I did hear the door opened but I didn't bother hearing who was talking with who in the state I was in, the only thing that set my mind back in motion was when I felt the bed shift like someone was getting off it.

"Let her be." I could tell he was talking with someone and I could still hear him talking

" Besides I have matters to attend too, Amelia wanted to look around Wakanda today. That should brighten up her sprites." Not long after I heard the I heard the door open and close which meant he left, and that made start to crawl to the foot of the bed and sticking my head out to see the servant from the other day there in the door with me.

" Morning Amelia." I smiled at her and said to her

" Good morning, nice to see ya again. Hey you think you ran one of those baths again? And make the water more hotter if possible."

" You want hotter water?" Was the question she asked me and I nods my head yes to her several times and she said to me

" Alright then. I'll call you when it's ready." Right after she said that she left the room and that made me sit up off the bed and I noticed that I was having these pains on my thighs that made me very worried

" Oh no, I know and scene this before." I did check to see if there any marks on my body like kiss marks and to my horror there was several on my chest and around both of my breast areas, I did look around for the robe I was wearing before and I found it on my side of the bed on the ground. Along with seeing the night gown that I wore tarn in two, the second I got off I quickly wrapped the robe around me and tried to cover the kiss marks as best as I could. Another thing I had trouble with was standing up right.

" Oh crap this isn't good, now what the hell am I going to do?" Though with my panic I started to calm down and took a few stretches that helped me out before the servant came back in and escorted me to the bath again, it was another repeat with her washing my hair and putting up my hair so it wouldn't touched the water. She did question me about the marks amd I told her they where bugs bits and how bugs loved to bite me in my sleep during the summer, I made a joke about how sweet my blood was and we both started laughing at that joke.

" I don't think I'll ever laugh nor smile like this in front T'Challa. It feels nice doing it again and meaning it." I thought that to myself while we stopped laughing at the same time and she started to walk off