Chapter 6

Chapter 6.

" Upon arriving in the air space of Wakanda I couldn't help but look down seeing it all from the city the city reminded me of a lot of futuristic anime's that actually made my Otaku side happy, of course I still kept on the maid uniform until something happened. Seeing the different types of air crafts left me at aw since none it was in America yet.

"I take it your impressed?" T'Challa question that to me and I looked back at him to answer his question

"I am Wakanda isn't yet opened for tourist visits, all I know about it is from news articles and rumors." While I was talking I looked back out the window and showing him my smile

"And it looks like those rumors are true, this place is futuristic. I'd love to look around. It feels like I'm looking at another world and my curiosity is screaming at me to explore this new world that below me."

"If that's the case allow me to answer to that curiosity of yours." He said that when he held my hand that was on the window and I looked back at him

"Really? Thank you. Oh before that what's the type of clothing that's popular around here this is new territory and I want to make a good impression."

"Of course you would, this gives me the perfect opportunity. For this I'll need be as persuasive and cunning as Light Yagmi and innocent and clueless acting as Misa. And I know both characters by heart." I thought that to myself when I looked back out the window still keeping the same smile on my face, one the jet landed and me and him got off I was so speechless seeing everything. Another think that surprised me was the female warriors and there attire that caught my eye and even more that they were female warriors that made me happy, though some of them where surprised to see me with their king and wanted to know an American was with him.

"This beauty with me is Amelia Skylers I choose her as my queen." There was shock and confusion at first, then there was acceptance. Before he landed he did say that he wanted to introduce me to his family, it turned out the bracelet he had given me was a type of communicator which proved the point of what the far or near future would look like if it expands. Not long after we went into what I assumed was the palace we met with his Mother and sister, his mother did look of what I pictured real African royalty to look like. His sister was little different but she still had the same commanding presents of her brother and mother, I was relieved that they seemed to like me and from the fact that his mother was happy that he found someone he loved dearly. They weren't aware that I was kidnapped by him and brought my force, it wasn't like I could yell that out I knew better. What impressed me the most was there labs, seeing what they had actually shocked me. Seeing technology that look like it was from a sifi series but real, T'Challa explained to me about their technology with self-piloting aircrafts, cars and planes that can be remotely operated through virtual reality and magnetic levitation trains along with high definition holograms.

"Wakanda is like every sifi anime fan's dream come true." I said that to him while I was looking around the lab and he said to me as he put his arm around my waist

"I'm quite relieved that you like it here Uhmle. Why don't I show you to your room, you can look around more tomorrow." Him saying that I nod my head yes to him before we walked out of the lab

"Oh before that, I can see the throne room? I have this image in my head I want to see if it's accurate." I was relieved that he led me there, the more I know the place the better. Upon seeing the throne room what stood out to me the most was the throne chair, it had an interesting design to it and it was black too. T'Challa notice the sparkles in my eyes looking at his throne and he said to me

"I know what you're thinking, go right ahead." Hearing that made me happy as I speed walking to his throne, it didn't take me long to stand right in front of it. I hesitated at first but then I sat down on the throne, once I did I started giggling and holding my excitement.