Chapter 15

Soo i have a four day Weekend which means more than one update maybe!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Enjoy!

(Andrea's belly is in the media!)

So i'm heading into my fourth trimester. My belly is beyond huge! Trey says the only thing that got big on me was my belly... Yeah right!

So right now I'm chilling on the couch waiting for Trey to come home from work. Yes I said work! He took up the courage to get a job & slack up on the drugs because he says he doesn't want to bring a child into the world living this way- let along two. After I have the babies and recover, I plan on starting online school. I'll be home most if the time now so why not? Afterwards I started to think about my mother. She hasn't seen me in a while now. She doesn't even know that I'm expecting two children. I started to get a little emotional about that thought. Just in time before I burst out into tears I got a text from Trey.

Ma Hubbiez🍭😍❤️: Outside in 10.

I went upstairs and put on a sundress. The only thing other than maternity clothes that fit me now. I heard trey honk the horn and started to wobble down the steps slowly, of course.

"Hey baby" I said before giving him a peck on the lips.

"Hey love. You getting bigger and bigger by the day. "

"Im just ready to meet them! Where are we going anyway?"

"You'll see."

I ended up falling asleep in the car. I got me a good 30 minute nap in. After getting myself back together, I realized that we were at my favorite restaurant during this pregnancy- Golden Corral !

"Omg baby yess! I had begun craving this"

"Mhm lets go in before we be standing up eating."

We got seated and I immediately began to dig in! In the middle of my rampage, I remember the lights of the personal room going off then a whole bunch of people screaming surprise !

"The hell?"

The lights turned on and I turned around to see my friends and family everywhere ! I didn't want to, but I burst into tears. They put together a baby shower for me in my most favorite place to eat. We celebrated with games and gifts, of course. We even had chocolate cake with frozen yogurt! I basically have everything I need; bibs, bottles, onesies ,car seats, a bouncer , and a stroller made for two babies along with a few more items. The only thing that we were missing was our babies.

We left the buffet around 7. As soon as we got home we started to get the babies' room together. We're getting closer and closer to meeting them so we need to be prepared. My hospital bag is by the door and the carseat is set up.

"My hubbies?"

"Yes love bug?"

"Are you ready to see your babies?"

"Hell yeah! They finna be so spoiled! Between my mother and your friends, they gone have more clothed than us before they turn one !"

I giggled.

"Haha maybe. But I should be going to bed soon. Don't need to be doing too much now a days ."

"Alright. C'mon baby."

Before I went to bed I took a picture of my belly. I've been doing it every month to see the dramatic change when I lose the weight .

"Good night my wifeys."

"Good night my hubbies."

I gave Trey a good night kiss before drifting off into my slumber."

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭So this chapter wasn't much. Just an update on Andrea.

•so her due date is coming closer! Do you think it'll be boys,girls,or both??

• sorry to keep you waiting! I'll try to do better with the updates!

•Leave feedback please & thanks for reading !

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭