Chapter Twenty-Nine: There Is Always Room For Improvement!

Start from the beginning

"Your sister has a crush!"

Kody looked surprised and get this, had an evil, devious grin on his face. "Who is it?"

"JACOBY!" I shouted.

"Shh!" Sydney hushed me. Then facepalmed, "Oh god this is going to be the worst dinner ever."

Actually, the dinner wasn't that bad. Like on a scale from the Fifty Shades of Gray becoming a movie and the Titanic, it was about the barricade from Les Mis. So number wise, an eight. Eight point five. Not over a nine point eight. Because there is always room for improvement. See what I did there?

No but it started with the fact that we were eating chicken, potatoes, veggies, cranberry sauce, and corn bread. Let me point out, the perfect food fight food. Like it was like they were begging us to start one.

"So Evynne, how are you and Beck getting along?" His mother asked.

"Fine, I guess." I shrugged. What did she want me to say? That I was hopelessly in love with her son and we are doing absolutely amazingly and are planning on getting married have twelve million kids named after people mentioned in the bible, all beginning with the same letter?

"Good." She replied. Beck excused himself to go to the bathroom. Asshole abandoning me, leaving me alone with his family. Mrs. Pair smiled at me as if she knew something.

"What is that look?"

"Nothing." She replied.

"No, that was totally something."

Adora laughed. "What? I don't get it!"

Kody joined in now, "Do you have a death wish?" I asked him. Soon the entire family was laughing. "I don't get what is funny!" Kody only seemed to laugh even harder. So i did the only rational thing to do in that situation.

I threw cornbread at his face.

"What the hell Evynne?" He shouted, and then chucked cranberry sauce at me but I ninja ducked and hid behind the table. I peeked out to see that Mrs. Pair had stood up and began shouting at him about "ruining her perfect dining room" and then launched a spoonful of potatoes at him.

I stood up on my chair and shouted, "Food fight!"

And that was the precise moment when all hell broke loose and everyone turned into wild animals--no pun intended. Of course, I started the chaos. Because I am just that awesome, but that wasn't the worse part of it. Oh no.

Right at the most dramatic part of me and Adora's epic battle of throwing chicken at each other while sitting in the middle of the table, it a desperate attempt to get Adora distracted so I could gain more ammo, I threw the entire bowl of cranberry sauce at her. Except she ducked. Guess who it hit?

My mate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEFORE YOU KILL ME FOR TAKING SO LONG I HAVE AN ACTUAL EXCUSE!

1. I had to give up my computer so my bro-in-law fix it...well it's still not fixed but I needed it back so I could do

2. a stupid fucking current events project that i

3. had no time to do.

4. My mom is starting her own business and guess who she hired to help her? Nope not Roy Mustang...me. So i

5. have been super busy

6. Plus netflix is killing me

7. I am trying to actually pass my class this year. You know so I can actually graduate this year.

8. I have been working on things for college :P Children, don't be fooled. Being a sneior sucks and then there are the really depressing conversations about your future and your just like "Well shit I have no idea what I want to do with my life saying I'm only 17/18 years old." Yay! (sarcasm) but otherwise it's been great.

9. I HAVE HAD MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK! Which also sucks because I want to go for creative writing and well guess who has to make a 12-14 page portfolio of their work? Yup, this lucky girl! I hate this....

10. I just felt like this list needed a ten. (Mentalinsanity and livefearless or whatever your new name is, did you see what I did! Because if you didnt that would be uber awkward.)

Well I wasted enough of your time,

kiss kiss (FALL IN LOVE!)

V----V Vampireluver23

P.s. Don't let the titans eat your in you sleep! >:)