And soon we were in front of a blanket set out, and a little basket set down on the blanket, with a wine bottle and two glasses beside it. The area was right in front of water and the view was amazing and yet calm. Louis has set me down by now.

There was a lot of time and effort put into this, I turned to him with a shocked look

There was a lot of time and effort put into this, I turned to him with a shocked look. "So?..." he questioned and his pheromones held so many emotions. I smiled at the Alpha, "Louis...what is this?" I asked breathless, he smiled at me and came closer to me. "I wanted to apologize for how I have treated you. I wanted to show you that I care for you immensely, and I also wanted to do this right." He paused leaving me confused, he looked down to me. "I am courting you Harry" he said finally, pulling out a tiny red box and held it out to me. I opened it and gasped at its contents, it was a beautiful necklace.

I sighed and looked back to Louis

I sighed and looked back to Louis. "Louis..." I sighed confused, I felt so many emotions run through me but I was scared. I still didn't trust him yet and he knew. "I know, but this isn't to persuade you or to get you into my bed. I plan to court you properly. I want you to trust me again, so you don't have to answer now but the necklace is my sworn allegiance to you. I am all yours now, if you'll have me. But as I said before you are not to answer me now. Just wait until you feel comfortable" he said causing me to cry lightly, so appreciative of the man before me. I took a shaky breath and smiled at his worried face. "It's perfect, thank you!" I said to him and he smiled back, but the worried look was still sort of present. "Can you help my pit it on" I asked him and he nodded and took the necklace from my hands. He tuned me around and put the necklace over my neck and interlocked the latches on the back. It hung nicely, not too tight but not hanging loosely either. I turned back to him and kissed his cheek in appreciation. "Let's eat then?" I questioned and he laughed and nodded. "Yes, let's eat, love" he said and dragged me to the blanket with him. I was content, but I knew this was one of the many gifts and praises I was going to receive. And yeah that felt nice, but I just hoped Louis wasn't playing with me or my heart. But time will tell. So, for now, I decided to give him a chance, but with precautions. This time I was prepared.

End of Chapitre Treize
Word Count: 1389
Written By: AlexisCook820
Published On: July 27,2019

•••

Sooooo happiness is happening and I wanted to say a happy birthday to hazstylesisabttm ! Thank you for the follow and for reading my book! Andddd I wanted to shout out HazandZee  for reading, following me, commenting, and voting on my book! I have more people to shout out like maaaa_a and YtJ3nnifer ! You all have been here since like day one and it really just means a lot! The votes, comments, and follows. So thank you and if anyone reading this follows me I'll probably follow back! BUT THANKSSSS♥️♥️♥️♥️ and agian Happy Birthday hazstylesisabttm 🧁🍰🥳!!!!! Hope it's a great one! Oh anddd loook they are on a DATEEEE😱🤗😂. Love you guys♥️