Chapter 17/2: Let's Do It Again

Note: still Warning! Some part of this chapter is Rated SPG. So you know what to do, thank you🖤

AUTHOR POV

After the hot recent session, which is their second.. ChungCha's body feel weak, she's so tired. She cant almost move her body. Her legs are still shaking and the back pain is not a joke. But, those pains has nothing to do with her feelings at the moment. She feels so happy and satisfied that finally, Tim didnt hold back anymore. So now, she can say that... her first time was really great.

This time, Tim and ChungCha are cuddling together. Tim hugging her tightly from behind, his arms wrapped around ChungCha's naked body. While the young princess resting on his chest, hugging Tim's arms.

" That was the most awesome things happened in my whole life, i feel so great."

Tim commented while his fingers are on ChungCha's head, brushing her long and soft hair gently. Hearing Tim's comment, ChungCha blushed. She then looked up to look at her boyfriend's face.

" me too Tim, I... I really feel good kha. "

Tim smiled, he was satisfied to hear that. Kahit na wala pa siyang gaanong kaalaman tungkol sa pagtatalik.

" are you still shy? "

Tim asked, teasing ChungCha a bit when he noticed her red face. ChungCha looked away, feeling so shy and embarrassed.

" of course, Tim. "
she answered.

" are you still hurt? "
he keep teasing.

ChungCha looked up and nagged him.

" Tim! "
as she hit Tim's chest a bit.

" dont ask me like that kha! Tim knew that i really feel shy right now, Tim knew that im embarrassed everytime he ask me like that. So you dont need to say everything in your mind kha. "
ChungCha pouted.

Tim could only chuckled. His girlfriend was acting cute again.

" fine, then go to sleep now. I know you really feel tired tonight. "

Tim pressed down a soft kiss on her cheeks before he stood up from the bed. And then he wore his boxer short. ChungCha alarmed when he noticed Tim was about to walk away. She jerked up from the bed and really shocked.

" Tim, where are you
going?! "

Tim looked back, a bit surprised with his girlfriend's sudden action.

" im just going to take a shower, ChungCha. Naligo ako sa ulan kanina kaya kailangan kong magbanlaw. You dont need to be shock like that, you're making me nervous. "

ChungCha frozed up a while, realizing her action while ago, she feel so embarrassed to herself.

" oh, is that so? "
so she started to reasoned out.
" but... i dont want Tim to go anywhere after we did it kha. "

She pouted, looking down on the bed while her hands are playing the hem of the duvet na nakabalot sa katawan niya. Right, because she was still naked. Tim smirked softly in disbelief and walked back to the bed. And then he cupped ChungCha's face and squeezed it gently.