Chapter 7: The yellow haired Uzu

Today was the day, all of us graduating students were ready to receive our headbands at the big opening outside where I received my class curriculum, the Uzukage calling us one by one. When it was my turn I went to the Uzukage's location and then received a headband I bowed while thanking him and went back to where the other graduates are standing.

On my forehead was a hundred healings jutsu mark and because if I were to leave the village I didn't want to reveal it to our enemies so I wore my headband the ordinary way, it was now covering my forehead and the diamond mark on it.

"Alright, all of you have worked hard for the past years and for that I am proud. Tomorrow you will all be having your first missions, but for today you should all go to class to learn who your new teammates and sensei are and then go home and celebrate, goodbye and good luck children from today you are officially Uzushiogakure shinobi!" said the Uzukage.

We all cheered and clapped before going to the school arena to hear who our teammates will be. When we got there Tatsumi-sensei was the one to stand in front of us all and call out teams. "And then there is (Y/N) Uzumaki,Ikuya Uzumaki and Himiko Uzumaki who will be on team 4 with their sensei Kensei Uzumaki"

 "And then there is (Y/N) Uzumaki,Ikuya Uzumaki and Himiko Uzumaki who will be on team 4 with their sensei Kensei Uzumaki"

Himiko Uzumaki

Kensei Uzumaki

Kensei Uzumaki

After that I went to meet up with Ikiya and this girl named Himiko before going to meet our sensei. He was a stoic man, kind and calm too, he told us to meet him tomorrow at the Uzukage's office to receive our first mission and then left.

We then all went to our own homes and I celebrated with Karin and Izuki happily but because of the fact that I have to go to the Uzukage's office tomorrow I went to bed early.

<<<<Time skipu!!To the next Day!!!>>>>

I met up with the others outside the Uzukage's office building before we all went inside along with our sensei.

"Alright then, all of you might be new but you are strong in your own ways. So then your mission is retrieval, normally this mission would be given to the most skilled of our village but it would bring suspicion and all of you are the both strong and the most harmless looking meaning that the shinobi in the village won't see you as threats" Lord Nagato said.