Chapter One: One and the Same

Normal POV

I man and child were being pursued by ninja. "Don't let them get away, kill the man and take the girl!" one commanded. "Right!!" the others answered in unison.

A man carried a young girl in his arms, about the age of 6, she was just a child and scared to death as he father ran and ran. At the speed of a ninja, to protect his daughter. "Father please-", "don't worry, I won't let them hurt you or lay their filthy hands on you" he assured her, making he nod in response as tears flowed out of her eyes.

The man ran until he found a small opening inside a tree, big enough for his daughter to fit. The man then told her "please my dear, stay in here and don't come out until it is safe,stay in here until the morning" he told her while dipping tears from her face and giving her some nuts to eat while she waited."I will always love you" he said, before hiding the opening with some roots and disappearing into the night.

"She did he go!?" one of the ninja asked. "This way!" the other answered. And they all jumped onto the trees nearby and went after the girls father. The girl, left alone by her father, cried herself to sleep in the night.

<<<The next morning>>>

The girl woke up, the light shining in her eyes. She then got out of the small opening she was left in. Her red (l/h)(A/N: length of hair) hair warming up at the feel of the sunlight. Then she remembered the events of the night before. "Huh!...father!....father!" she screamed, calling out to him. She then remembered the jutsu her father taught her. And so she concentrated, trying to find his chakra signature. And opening her 'Third eye'.

"Kagura mind's eye" is what her father called it. She then felt the weak chakra signature of her father and ran straight into that direction. When she found him, he was covered in blood and almost dead. She ran to him."Father!,father!... please don't die!" she screamed tears falling from her eyes.

"Calm down please,i....told you to find a......s-safe...place" he said wincing in pain and coughing up blood."please don't die, if you do I will be alone" she said. "Please don't.....d-don't cry....my..child.....I am afraid it is over for me." , "No, you can't, please then, bite my arm and then you will be healed, please!" she said in tears bringing her hand close to his mouth.

"No my dear.....I will not...ever.....live.....happily and proudly.....if I know that I lived off of my own child's live force,.....never....ever let anyone bite you....please.....and never tell them about that ability......only you, your mother and sister possess, this skill and I don't want you to use it....for someone who doesn't deserve it...so please do that for m-me~" he said before breathing his last breath.

"No...no!.....father!!!!!" She screamed and cried while shaking her fathers body. After a while a woman wearing a cloak and a hoodie over her head heard her screams and went into her direction. She saw her and approached the girl and her lifeless father. The girl saw her and backed away into the same direction she was walking in. "Relax, I am not going to hurt you" she said.

"And why should I believe you" she retorted. The woman then took off her hoodie and said "Because, we are one and the same, I am Akane Uzumaki, and I am going to protect you from now on" she said. The woman also had red hair, just like the girl. "I-i am (Y/N) Uzumaki, n-nice to meet you" she said still frightened.

The woman reached her father's body, crouched down and took out a scroll. "Hey, what are you doing to my father's corpse?!" she yelled still not approaching the woman. "I am sealing it, so that it doesn't rot, try to bear with me,we will hold a proper funeral and bury him once we get to the others." She said."The others?.." (Y/N) asked.

"Yes my dear, Uzumaki just like you, me and him. Our clan and family" she said then sealed the man up into her scroll. "But.....the Uzumaki were-"," The Uzumaki clan still exists, now come on and let us go to meet up with them" she said to the girl. The girl having no other option and sensing that the woman was not lying. Followed her to the 'family' she is talking about.

To be continued......