Chapter 2 : Sleepover

Part 2

-timeskip to end of school-

I was at the school gate waiting for Momo since she doesn't have practice with her dance group and she also wants to study with me for the upcoming quiz we have on monday, and since it's a friday, she wanted to sleep over and invited Mina, Taehyung and Sana after they all do their respective activities.

Momo- "Hey Y/N, ready to go?"

Me- "You know it"

We made our way to my house and the walk was quiet, well despite the times Momo stopped walking just to dance to a part of a song she was listening to on her phone. She really loves to dance, huh. We arrived at home and started studying. In the middle of reading our notes, she asked me something out of nowhere.

Momo- "Y/N, what would you do if Mark and Sana got together?" I stopped reading and thought about it

Me- "Honestly i don't really know. Probably just act like it was nothing even if it's killing me inside" I said that while looking down which caught Momo's attention and she immediately put her arm around my shoulder and comforted me

Momo- "Sorry for asking, i just got curious that's all."

Me- "*sigh* It's alright, i knew soon enough one of you guys would ask me that. Just didn't have much thought into it." She suddenly hits my head "Ow! Hey!"

Momo- "Don't start thinking about it now, knowing you, you would space out a lot more often if you were to think about that now."

Me- "Honestly, you care too much for me"

Momo- "Of course, why wouldn't i?"
She said this while she wraps her arms around my shoulders. I feel really comfortable with her and Mina when we do skinships like these. So, i just leaned on Momo's shoulder while we were like this and hugged her as well. She started stroking my hair making me relaxed.

Momo- "When Sana arrives, don't think about what i accidentaly asked you, okay? We wouldn't want you two to have awkward moments during the night"

Me- "I know, Momo."

A few minutes later, we heard the door bell signaling that the the three of them are here. I got up and went to the door while Momo was putting away our notebooks and pens. I opened the door and saw Mina, Taehyung and Sana.

Me- "How are your guys' afternoon?"

Mina- "Ballet practice was alright, not much to do really."

Taehyung- "Band practice was normal"

Sana- "It was really fun hanging out with Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon, even Mark came with us."

I ignored what she said about Mark. I led them to the living room where Momo finished putting away our stuff to get more space infront of the sofa.

Taehyung- "*whispers* Y/N, now that Sana's here, why not take the chance and tell her tonight?"

Me- "hmm...*whispers* i'll tell you when i'm ready, 'kay?"

Taehyung- "*whispers* alright."

With that said and done, we decided to play some games and watch a movie. I chose to get up from our seats so i could prepare dinner since it was 6:50 already. When i got up, i noticed Taehyung was taking a nap and Momo's head leaning on his shoulder while Mina layed on the couch and Sana on the floor. Before I went to make dinner, i got them blankets to at least prevent them from shivering since i had the aircon on in the living room. I layed the blankets on them, then i suddenly stopped and stared at Sana's sleeping face. She's really cute when she sleeps. I snapped myself out and started making dinner.