"Why!?!? So you can just run away from me and just ignore me again!?!?"

"Look, Phoebe, I just really don't wanna talk to you right now! Now, let go of me!"

"Why don't you talk to me?"

"Look, Phoebe, it's not me, it's you."

"Why? What did I do wrong?"

"Well, yesterday you lied to me and told me that I couldn't hang out with you because yo had to visit your aunt in the hospital at 4:00!"

"What aunt? I mean, I didn't lie! I did go to the hospital yesterday!"

"Don't lie to me, Phoebe Thunderman! I saw you!"

"What do you mean you saw me?"

"I mean, I spied on you and saw that you had invited the iCarly gang over to your house and didn't go to the hospital, like you said you were!"

"You spied on me!?!? Cherry, how dare you!"

"And how dare you ditch me for the iCarly gang and your other new friends!"

"Cherry, I haven't been ditching you! I've just been really busy lately!"

"Busy with who? Your new friends?"

Cherry left me speechless.

"Goodbye, Phoebe," she said, as she grabbed her things, slammed her locker shut, and walked away.

"YOU KNOW, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO IGNORE ME TODAY!!! IF YOU FELT LEFT OUT, YOU COULD'VE JUST SAID SO!!! BELIVE ME, CHERRY I WOULD NEVER WANT TO LEAVE YOU OUT!!!" I shouted to Cherry, as I cupped my hands around my mouth.

"AND YOU COULD'VE NEVER DITCHED ME!!!" Cherry shouted back over her shoulder.

"CHERRY, THEY CAME TO VISIT ME!!! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO!?!? NOT INVITE THEM OVER AND SAY, 'NO' TO THEM WHENEVER THEY ASKED TO COME OVER!?!?"

"OH, YOU MEAN WHAT YOU DID TO ME!?!?"

Once again, I was speechless.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, PHOEBE THUNDERMAN!?!?"

"WHAT!?!?"

"I NEVER WANNA TALK TO YOUR LYING LITTLE FACE EVER AGAIN!!!"

"AND I NEVER WANNA TALK TO YOUR JEALOUS LITTLE FACE EVER AGAIN!!!" I shouted back to Cherry, as I grabbed my backpack and slammed my locker really hard.

I then ran past the large group of high schoolers that were leaving the building and made my way out the exit. I was on the verge of tears at this point. I then speed walked my way past all of the cars and people and off of the school premises.

"Woah, slow down, Phoebe!" Max shouted, as he tried to catch up with me.

I just continued to walk at the speed I was walking at. I just really wanted to get home; the past two days have been really bad for me.

"Why are you walking fast?" Max asked me.

I sighed. "I just really want to get home, that's all."

Max's eyes widened.

"You changed your mind about your school and now you hate it, like me!?!? Give me five, Phoebe! Welcome to the club!" Max exclaimed, as he put his right palm in front of me for a high five.

"I'm not in the mood to give you a high five, Max," I sighed.

Max then put his hand back down at his side.

"Why not?" He asked, "What's wrong?"

I sighed again. "Nothing, Max. I just really want to get home, so I can be alone in my room where nobody can bother me."

"You want to be all alone in your room, so nobody can bother you? Ok, now you're staring to sound like me, Phoebe. Tell me what's wrong."

I then began to debate whether I should tell Max what happened in school today or not. The more I thought about it, the more upset and mad I became. I was really on the verge of crying now.

"Wh-where d-did I go wr-wrong, Max?" I trembled.

"What do you mean, Phoebe?" He asked me, "Because you've went wrong in many ways."

"Now is not the time to insult me! Can't you see that I'm upset!"

"Geez, sorry! What are you even so upset about anyway?"

"I lost a friend today, Max; that's why I'm so upset!"

"Geez, don't take all of your anger out on me, Phoebe! Which friend did you loose? Was it Orange?"

"You mean Cherry?"

"Yeah, I mean Cherry."

"Yeah, it was her. I just don't understand why though."

"Was it because you're a huge dork?"

"No, it's not because I'm a dork! I'm not even a dork, Max!"

"Say whatever you want, Phoebe, but in my eyes, you will always be a huge dork."

I just rolled my eyes at my obnoxious brother. "I just don't understand it. She ignored me the whole entire day! I just don't understand what I did wrong!"

"If being you counts as doing something wrong, then that's what you did."

"Max, stop being so hard on me! Can't you see that I'm already having it bad enough with Spencer in the hospital and Cherry becoming my new enemy!"

"Geez, Phoebe, calm down! I was just kidding around with you!"

"Well, it's not very funny, especially when I'm in a mood like this!"

"Look, Phoebe, I don't know why Cherry is so upset with you that she decided to ignore you today! Did she watch the final webcast of iCarly?"

"She probably did because she did tell me that she was a huge fan of it."

"Well, maybe she watched it and saw all of our friends on it and when she heard all of the stories we told, she started to feel left out and jealous of the friendship that we have with them!"

I thought about the intelligent remark that my brother had just made for a short second.

"You know what?" I asked, "I think that you're right, Max!"

"Really!?!?" Max asked, shocked, "Well, that's a first!"

"I think that she is just jealous of all of the awesome adventures that I had with you, Sam, Cat, Goomer, Nona, Dice, Carly, Freddie, Spencer, Taylor, Ms. Hathaway, Frankie, Miles, Louie, Mr. Preston, Mom, Dad, Nora, and Billy!"

"Yeah, just ignore her, Phoebe. She's just a jealous dweeb. Jealous dweebs can get very offended, which makes them very mean sometimes."

"That's exactly what I'll do! I'm gonna give that jealous dweeb a taste of her own medicine!"

"Excellent!" Max exclaimed, as he evilly rubbed his hands together, "May I suggest that you use an elephant?"

"I'm not going to run her down with an elephant! What I meant was that I'm going to ignore her too."

"Oh."

Max and I then continued to walk home in silence.

A/N: Hey, I'm sorry that I forgot to post yesterday's questions! I'm just going to post them today, if that's alright with you guys! Today's questions are about iCarly, Sam & Cat, The Haunted Hathaways, and The Thundermans! Here they are:

iCarly:

1. What was the name of Carly's boyfriend that was cheating on her with Tori Vega in iParty With Victorious?

Sam & Cat:

2. Which characters guest starred in the one-hour special #TheKillerTunaJump?

The Haunted Hathaways:

3. Who is the oldest child out of the Hathaway's and the Preston's?

The Thundermans:

4. What is the name of the city that the Thunderman's used to live in?

Good luck!!!

-C77