Chapter 1 Part: 4

The night felt endless i woke up a few times in the middle of the night the last time i woke up it was already 5:30 AM i decided to get ready knowing that Lydia was safe but i still locked the door on my way out after i got ready and all i made my way to work i went back to my place seems like it was clear so i grabbed some parts and put all the files that i felt needed to stay hidden from the outside i then turned off my PC then left i stopped by a corner store and got some coffee ever sense i heard Iris i feel as if i know what it is yet i cant grip it but im sure it will come to me later. After a while i got to the office i knew i was the first one there besides Rin shes always there before any of us i went to my desk and turned on my PC Rin noticed i was here early and she came over to me.

Rin: Your here early Mitch did something happen.

Mitch: No i just decided to get here early i got things i need to look into about World Odyssey but i have a question for you.

Rin: Speak your mind.

Mitch: I want to Enter World Odyssey i want to help Shina more then on the outside and going into the game is my only ideal which is why im hoping to make a back up system just in case for the worst but if i do this alone it could take me a while.

Rin: Its a good ideal but is it something  your ready to do what if you end up like Shina?

Mitch: I dont think i will there has to be something bigger at play her being gone for a year seems like she lost her memory's  and this mention of Iris and the Bunny mask people something just feels odd.

Rin: Indeed it all seems weird but we must keep in mind were criminals to the public but you they dont know about you yet we should try to keep it that way.

I let out a loud sigh and nodded at her words letting her know i understand the situation. After she started to walk away i started working on the fail safe system what that will do if i cant log out it will take me out by its self the big problem is that i can only put it inside my full dive system i kind of wish i could do it for Shina but i dont have the full dive shes using so i can only do it for mine as of now if i worked on it non stop i could have it done in maybe a hour or two if im lucky. As i continued to work Tokiwa came into the office and came straight over to me to see what i was doing.

Tokiwa: What do you have there.

Mitch: Im working on a fail safe i plan to enter into the game and help Shina this will help me get out if needed.

Tokiwa: Thats crazy but also cool need any help?

Mitch: Not really i just need to get this done but i do have a favor to ask.

Tokiwa: What is it?

Mitch: Can you keep a eye on Shina while i work on this.

Tokiwa: Easy ill do that.

Mitch: Thanks.

Tokiwa went back to her desk as i continued to work i cant say im not scared i also cant say im not worried because i would be lying if i said i was not it was a gamble the system ether worked or failed. After Hours of working i got it done and ready to be used but i decided to dig around in more files i pulled out a old USB which i used when i first got here me and Shina came to work here around the same time when i opened the USB files i felt my heart stop all the files were bugged out they were readable but i did not try i looked into them and to my surprise IRIS was here with me in this USB  i remembered now a bit IRIS was something Me and Shina raised pretty much i dont remember anything else all i know is we both raised IRIS in the early version of the game then she Vanished. I quickly closed all the files and took the USB out i knew What IRIS was now but not all of it i only know its something connected to me and Shina i then closed my eyes "Its all slowly connecting" i muttered to myself before taking a power nap the pieces were falling into place one by one but yet i still feel as if there is more...