Chapter 1 Part: 3

Arata he rushed me over to his desk he seemed frustrated and stressed at what he found i had no clue what i was about to see if Arata was like this over it i knew it had to be bad yet i tried to stay calm but when i finally noticed what was happened my mind went into panic mood it was Shina she was that one player my best friend who vanished for a year is inside the game we been working on together yet no one knew why or how we only knew that it was her in there with no way to log out but she also seemed to lost some of her memory which i hope is still intact we just need to trigger it yet i felt so helpless after a while we all ended up going together i went back to Lydia's place as Arata went with Tokiwa after that we went in i placed my bag down and sat down on her bed.

Lydia: Something bothering you Mitch. 

Mitch: im fine just ever sense finding out about Shina being stuck inside the game is well shocking but now what how do we get her out and where is she.

Lydia: Well none of us can figure it out Think Positive all we can do right now is do what we can from the outside.

Mitch: Yeah but i do have something else in mind.

Lydia: Why do i feel like i know what your about to mention and its full on crazy.

Mitch: Well thats because it is i plan to dive into the game to assist her.

Lyida: That's Crazy Mitch!! what if you get stuck to.

Mitch: Well its ether that or maybe we can make a force shut down system of some sort will that make you happy.

Lyida: i guess but i still think its Crazy your safety matters to you know that right.

Mitch: Yeah i do but Lyida can i ask you something.

Lyida: Yeah what do you want to ask?

Mitch: I know this is coming out of nowhere but do you like me because well you act like you do and i mean more then friends.

Lyida: *Blushes* well thats a hard one.

Mitch: Its fine you dont have to answer it ill let you think about it for now maybe we should get rest we got more work in the morning.

Lyida: Well should we sleep close to each other?

Well that line cleared it up for me she gave hints but this well she just told me her answer without saying yes or no i knew she liked me  i wont say i dont feel the same but i also wont say im ready for a relation ship or at least  i think..I got into bed and she joined me it felt odd yet warm and safe sleeping next to one of my best friends but i need to keep in mind this is only for safety every sense that masked rabbit person that broke into my place i felt a sense of always being watched its freaky a lot has happened in the last day Enigma being accused or framed for a cyber attack me almost getting killed finding Shina what has the world come to and now im thinking of love and stuff...Honestly its stressful.

Lyida: What do you plan to do when you get into the game.

Mitch: Well first figure out what the heck is going on it was not to clear but i dug into some code and well there are lots of bugs and glitches some that seem pretty major my biggest worry is went i get it who knows i could end up like Shina stuck there but we also need to figure out how Shina ended up there and who's behind well all of this.

Lyida: So what your saying is a lot of work for us 

Mitch: Yeah it really is and were only getting started.

I let out a loud sigh as i closed my eyes Lyida already seemed like as soon as she closed her eyes she almost was asleep me on the other hand  took me a bit but before i fell asleep one last thought past my mind "Iris" before i fell asleep.