Chapter 7

Brad's P.O.V

*Walks up to Marie happily*

"hey beautiful you alright?"

"No I'm not alright." Marie says looking down

"What happend is it Jarod??"

"Yes i just found out that my Bestfriend Alexis is dating him. Why could he not have told me?" Marie said crying.

"don't worry I'm here and I got something to tell you I need to let it out."

"What is it Brad?" Marie says smiling

"I love you more then anyone else will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES YES YES of course i will!" Marie says happily

Marie's P.O.V

Omg brad just asked me to be his girlfriend I'm so happy I should have known Jarod was just stupid and not telling me he was dating Alexis why couldn't he just tell me this I wouldn't have gotten mad I would have just said oh well now I lost a Bestfriend and its not her fault it's stupid Jarod's. he needs to really make up for this I may not forgive him for a long time and how could I not have known Brad liked me all this time how could I not have seen who is the better guy.

Alexis P.O.V

*Walks to Jarod*

"hey babe what's wrong?" Jarod asks

"You are I just lost Marie because you never told her about US!! Thanks a lot I've known Marie since grade 7 and now our friendship is over she was like a sister to me so thanks Jarod."

"Babe I was going to tell her wait YOU TOLD MARIE?!?! Wow I was going to tell her but whatever." Jarod said walking away "Don't you walk away you need to come give me a HUGE KISS! Right now" "Alright babe lets do this." Jarod says smiling

*Jarod walks away*

Jarod's P.O.V

I can never stay mad at my girlfriend she's so hot and amazing like Marie is to but for all I know Brad has already gotten to her heart but its alright her and Alexis aren't friends and she will probly never speak to me again but that's okay I got Alyssa and Autumn her older twin sisters to talk to about this! Unless there boyfriends are there.