Unexpected Visitors

Start from the beginning

"No Desire I'm not tryna to fuck ya, but somebody is ringing ya doorbell." She rose up on her hands and pushed all her hair outta her face. She was fuckin' beautiful.

"August get the door while I go freshen up." She rose butt ass naked and I had to admire her body.

I looked down and just that quick a nigga's dick was hard as hell.

"Aye give me a few minutes cause yo ass gettin' up naked got my dick hard enough to bust fuckin' bricks." I yelled behind her.

I could hear her laughing, but ain't shit funny. I bet if I bend her ass ova' that damn sink in thea' she won't be laughing. After a while my dick went down and put my boxers and sweats back on. I didn't put my shirt on as I headed downstairs. I couldn't believe she wanted me to answer the door, but shit if she cool wit it then so am I.

I opened the door and I was greeted with who I assumed to be Desire's parents. Fuck! I thought to myself.

"Who the hell are you?" Her mother asked with a look of pure disgust.

Her eyes trailed my tats and back to my face. I could see this about to go wrong real fast.

"August I'm gon-"

I turned and looked at her and she looked like she wanted to crawl in a hole and die. She had on a light pink silk robe and she looked sexy as hell. I turned back to her parents and I could see her momma was about to give her hell. Her dad seemed chill tho.

Desire

I was just about to tell August I was gonna make breakfast when I looked over his head from the middle of the stairs and saw my parents. I knew I was gonna hear and earful.

"Mom. Dad." What are you guys doing here?" I stepped beside August.

"Well sweet pea your mother here insisted on stopping by, but I told her that may not be a good idea. And looks like I'm right." He said as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

"No I think we did right by stopping by David." She folded her arms glaring at August.

"Renee don't start none of your bullshit this morning. Desire is grown and can do what she wants." My dad said mugging my mother.

August and I stepped to the side to let them in. I groaned and placed my face in my hands. August reached up and massaged my shoulders.

"Damn Desire you tense as hell. You kno' I got tha' perfect stress reliever." He whispered in my ear.

I know I had to be blushing because my cheeks felt hella warm. I forgot my parents were there until I heard my mother clear her throat.

"Desire what the hell is going on? I mean I got a call twenty minutes ago from Chandler saying that you and him had a misunderstanding." She kept shooting daggers at August.

"Um son you have to excuse my wife, she ah can be a lil dramatic. I'm David Monroe and that's my wife Renee Monroe." He extended his hand to August.

"I'm August Alsina." He shook my fathers hand.

"Oh I thought you looked familiar. That's a good album you got there. Finally somebody who sings about real life."

"Preciate it."

I watched as my father and August talked. I loved my dad because he was so chill. He seemed to vibe with August, but Chandler was a different story all together.

"It was nice meeting y'all, but Desire I'mma bounce." He said about to walk away until my mom stopped him.

"No young man stay because you need to hear the announcement that I'm about to make." My mother said with a devious smirk on her face.

"I'm not sure what's going on with you and my daughter, but she has a decent man that is more suited for her. I assume this is a lil fling, but it won't last long because Chandler and Desire have a history. She paused and looked at me long and hard.

"Desire when Chandler called this morning he wanted to know how I felt about him as a person and as man."

"Okay and?" I aksed looking at her like she was crazy.

"Desire Chandler asked for you hand in marriage." She smirked at August.

"Say what?" I stood there blinking like hell.

"The hell he will Renee!" That sneaky ass nigga ain't walking down the aisle with my baby girl." My father glared at my mother.

I walked over to August and he knew exactly what I needed. He hugged me tight as I listened to my mother and father go back and forth. We crept back upstairs to my room. I sat on the bed and he sat beside me.

"August I'm so-"

My phone went off indicating I had an incoming text. I got up and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I opened the text and stared blankly at the words staring back at me. I looked at August and back at my phone.

"The hell is really going on?.....