↠23↞

(nαrrαtσr pσv)

the Bride and groom slowly made their way to the infamous party room that Bill had killed time baby in.

But as they were walking in the silent halls Mason asked,

"So uh- this is gonna be super awkward but when did you want to have your side of the deal completed?" Mason's face flushed at the fact that Bill probably wanted to consummate their union soon, Bill put his lips to his brides flushed cheek and responded,

"Why? can't wait Pine tree?"  Bill wiggled his eyebrows which caused Mason to roll his two different colored orbs at Bill's comeback.

"No, I'm just curious." Mason's face flushed a deeper red than it already was from Bill's boldness.

"Soon after I give you your wedding present which we'll be having a great time especially since I think you'll have some fun as well." Bill smirked with his eyes flashing red for a split second and that made Mason all the more curious of what said surprise is

But first they had to go to the party and Mason decided to let go of Bill,

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Bill rose a eyebrow at Mason's darkening mood and Mason simply looked up at his husband and said,

"I have some unfinished business, I'll be right back." Mason blinked up giving Bill his best version of puppy dog eyes and said demon in question sighed,

"Okay pine tree make it quick, lots of demons want to see you. Oh don't forget the after party gown I got you." Bill winked while puckering his lips jokingly. Mason had smiled only a fraction barely showing his fangs at all then nodded and went off, his mind twisting and turning like rubrics cube meanwhile his smirk taking a eerie sinister grin that could rival a psychopath.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Twists and turns became more frequent like a labyrinth for a extended amount due to lack of exploring the new fearamid for the new demon. But luckily to the new queen's relief the same guard who have captured the rest of the zodiacs from outside in their hiding hole like a exterminator with filthy rats putting them in cages was standing in from of a very old rusted door. The door had multiple scratch marks on the same side as the door handle, like something or someone tried to claw their way out from the bleak terrible room. If you looked close enough you could see crusted blood around the weak claw stains.

Mason strolled up to the guard his fingers going numb from the excitement that made him feel absolutely disgusting within his heart where the old version of himself laid dormant and stated with a authoritative voice as to frighten the man,

"I want to deal with the scum that currently haunt my dungeon." Mason's voice was monotone, so unfeeling and apathetic that it frankly frightened him. He could feel that little 12 year old version of himself gripping his hand hoping to drag him away from the haunting scene he's about to commit but it was too late,

Mason knew in his heart that Mabel must be punished for her treason.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~••~•~•~•~•

Bleary brown orbs opened and became full of fright when they glanced around to see iron bars in a dark room that was illuminated by one singular light bulb in the center of the dreary room, with hair that felt like you were breathing in smoke and ash, where you could feel the suffering from those who sat in the large golden cage with old blood splatters on the floor before her.

Mabel was scared. No scratch that, she was horrified and disgusted by the room she was kept in.

Teeth, more specifically canines were scattered around the floor outside the cage, large clumps of dried blood and nerves still attached the pale silver concrete floor was practically painted with blood. There was also a table in the center of this room, an operating table, with multiple devices that looked rusted and old, devices that if you cut yourself on one you would instantly contract Tetanus or something even worse. But one item stood out from the rest of the grotesque decorations, an old hacksaw that was laid specifically in front of her cage.