Chapter 1

(author's notes: Please forgive meh if i have so many grammar errors. I will fix them someday.. Also The graduation day isnt gonna happen at march just like normal japanese high school does.. This is a fanfiction and a Hero school so Its not the same as the normal school so Wack xD enjoy~)

Chapter 1

Someone who was worth Remembering

J U L Y 1 5 - THE GRADUATION DAY.
(And Midoriya Izuku's birthday)

Principal Nezu walked towards the Stage, stood in the middle and Spoke on the mic "Mic Check, mic check" he said and cleared his throat. "So This is the day that we've all waited for. " He smiled as he look at the graduating students infront of him "later, or Tomorrow, Or the day after tomorrow. Starting right now, You guys will be finally official heroes. Congratulations UA Students. You guys did a great job." Nezu smiled and Looked at the teachers. "Do you guys have something to say?" He said while looking at all might who is crying in mess. " guess not. Alll Might?"

All might walked and stood up in the middle of the stage. Nezu gave the mic to All might and all might grabbed it. He looked at The amount of students, and when his eyes met Izuku's. He started to shred more tears. He wiped his tears with his skinny arms. "i cant stop crying. Ha.ha. its so.. It feels so good that I see all of you guys are finally graduating and becoming wonderful heroes. I cant wait to see you guys become pro heroes." He said. "So lets announce the Best Students of the year"

After All Might was done giving the Honorable Certificate and Diploma to every student. He finally called bakugo. "Katsuki Bakugo" he said with tears. Bakugo aggresively stomp his feet while walking towards the stage. "Congratulations" All might said and Hugged Bakugo just like he did to Other students. "i cant wait to see you become a pro hero, Young man."

"Tsk.. Im gonna be the number one hero and I will surpass you" bakugo said that made All Might smile. He started to cry again and then wipe his tears. Bakugo walked down the Stage and went back to his seat.

After that, All might finally Called Midoriya "Izuku Midoriya, Congratulations for achieving as being the best Hero Student of UA." Midoriya walked to the stage and happily hugged All might while shredding tears at the same time. His fountain tears wet All Might's Shoulders so they decided to let go of each other. Midoriya is still crying so much. "Congratulations Young Midoriya, You will become a wonderful hero. I cant wait to see you become a Pro hero. Congratulations again, son"

"S-s-son!?" Midoriya shuddered and blushed.

All might cleared his throat. "Im sorry im sorry to say that all of a sudden. Uugh-. But, Midoriya, You're like a son to me" All Might Pat Midoriya's fluffy hair "you save people with no hesitation. Youre a great hero, a nice person, and A wonderful son to your mother. Congratulations again, Young Man." All might said and Removed his hand away from Midoriya's hair.