You shouldn't have said that

[ smut ]

I followed jungkook outside of the house and see him on the ground punching him. "JUNGKOOK STOP!" I yelled and he immediately stopped and I run towards him ,i see his bloody hand that's caressing my cheeks and wiping off my tears.
"Let's go" you say to jungkook, leaving your ex in pain on the street.

You arrive at your house and immediately grab the med kit for his hand , you signed that he has to sit down at the kitchen table, you cleaned the wounds and looked at him." Are you Okay y/n?" He asked
"Yes, I'm not going to be upset by such a asshole" but you know you were lying to yourself.
"If your not okay I can make you feel okay" he said , blushing.
"What do you mean?" You ask
"Uhm I-I mean doing fun things, like watching an movie "
he said nervously, you raised your eyebrows out of confusion. After talking a bit you two decided to indeed watch a movie in your bed , you two always did this before you got in a relationship that's now over.

you let your head rest on his chest while watching the movie. "I missed this" you say. He giggled " me to." A bit further in the movie there's a sex scene, you both felt very awkward. You still lay down on his chest and he massages your head. He looked at you and you looked back, staring into each others eyes , but this time you didn't see the innocent puppy eyes, you saw his eyes filled with lust, making you feel hot , and turned on. You feel his warm hand leaving your scalp but resting it in your neck making you shiver. "It's getting hot here " you say to break the moment, getting out of the bed and grabbing the blanket to throw it on the ground. As you did that you see jungkook covering his manhood with his hand, making you wonder why. You lay back down on his chest and you feel his heart pounding faster. "What's wrong jungkook?" You ask. "What do you mean?" He asked " your heart is pounding like crazy."
He said nothing and just blushed. You ignored it and watched the movie again, you move your finger over his Arm making him shiver, you try to annoy him by keep doing it and he did get annoyed , he grabbed your wrist so he let go of his manhood , you saw his erection and look at him straight in the eyes. "Jungkook wh-" he smashed his lips on yours. After he let go of the kiss you looked at his eyes, that lust full look again...that's turning you on. You feel him coming closer to you, already sweating. You were shocked that he kissed you but it also made you feel happy and needy.
"Every time I saw you I wanted you so bad, I'm needy for you y/n."
You can't believe his words, he is hot but you know him since you were eight. You just lay there , silent.
"Do you want me to make you feel okay?" He said pulling me closer to him , smirking at me. "Y-Yes jungkook I want that" his devilish look made you even more turned on. He grabbed your wrists and pinned it down to the bed what made him being on top of you now "I will be gentle baby" he said
"Don't be" you were shocked at your own words.
"You shouldn't have said that princess." and you gulped.

You felt his warm breath against your neck as he talks dirty things into your ear. " I'm gonna make you feel so good baby, believe me" he saw you getting more turned on every time he said something dirty into your ear. He grabbed one side of your neck with his left hand and kissed the other side of your neck, his kisses are getting wetter and wetter, he goes down to your collarbone , nearly kissing the top of your breasts, teasing you. He kisses around your breasts while he smacked your ass again and again, you couldn't help it anymore and directed his head to your breast so he would finally lick them, he flicked his tong on your nipple , making you moan slightly, you can feel him smirking.

His hands were on your inner thigh now , coming closer to your pussy every time your moaned. His hand slipped underneath your underwear , feeling your already soaked pussy. "You are so wet baby" he caressed your labia while his thumb is touching your clitoris making your hips move every time he does that. He stops sucking your nipples and goes further down , leaving wet kisses all over your stomach. He takes off your underwear ,leaving you fully naked, he takes a second look at your body, smiling."you really shouldn't have said that " bringing back up the topic about being gentle. He takes off his shirt and you can see his defined abs , the sweat that's dripping down his body makes him look even more hot. He spread your legs a little bit more and is going over your wet pussy with his hand but stops at your entrance, you feel one finger slid inside your wet pussy, making you moan " yes moan for your daddy" he said while he slid another finger in,
He thrusts his fingers faster and faster , trying to get as deep as possible.

You grabbed your pillow , the fact that you are trying to catch air is making him more turned on. He stops and gives you a sign to get on your knees, you do as you've been told and sit on your knees. you are staring at his erection. You take of his belt and pull down his jeans and boxer, he's much bigger then you expected , you look in unbelief at his face , he grabs your chin and leads your mouth to his dick, you lick his whole length before taking it into your mouth. licking his tip over and over again ,jungkook grabs your hair. As you shove his dick into your mouth you feel him grabbing your hair tighter, he is mouth fucking you now. You feel the tears running down your cheek because of his large dick in your mouth. "Just breathe through your nose princess" he's thrusting his dick faster then you think he could and you feel his orgasm coming. Your mouth is being filled with white liquid that leaves a mark on you lips. "Fuck y/n that was so good" he said while wiping of the last bit of white liquid off your lip. He helped you standing back up and throws you on the bed. You lay on your back as he's on his knees on the bed. You feel his hips thrusting onto yours.

You wanted him so bad to fuck You. He grabbed his dick and slide it over your pussy, what makes you moan. Without a warning he shove his dick into your pussy , making you gasp.
"A-ah jungkook" he grinned and placed one leg of yours on his shoulder so he can fuck you deeper, first he was going slowly but you feel him turning up the speed. He leans in for a kiss and you French kiss for a while , as you thought it couldn't get any better he said :" ready baby?"
He placed both of his hands on your hips , clenching them to get some grip. You heard your skin slapping to each other and the room was filled with moans and groans. You see sweat dripping down his hair while he's concentrating on pleasuring you.

You moaned harder as he hit your g-spot, he placed his thumb onto your clitoris to give you extra pleasure and you feel that you're coming soon. "J-jungkook I'm almost coming." "Come for your daddy" he said with his sexy raspy voice looking you deep into your eyes. He felt your walls tightening ,he throws his head back out of pleasure "fuck your so tied babe."
And with that you both came on the exact same moment, making your liquids mix together as your body got filled with it, he pulls his dick out
And there's still coming white liquid out of it.

When he calmed down he throws his shirt at you to put on , he puts on his boxer . He laid beside you again , cupping your cheek as he kissed your lips and your forehead "goodnight princess" you buried your head in his chest and fell asleep.

I hope you liked it ! Im planning to make more short stories like these💞