"You and your words, obsessed with your legacy......
Your sentences border on senseless
And you are paranoid in every paragraph
How they perceive you

You, you, you......."

"What does Midoriya mean by Todoroki is obsessed with his legacy? Kero" Tsuyu asked.

"In this world, Todoroki revealed to the world his affair because there were people claiming he was using her and was going corrupt and to prove he wasnt he came clean" Author answered. "However at this point in time he is married to Midoriya and has had eight children with her."

"EIGHT CHILDREN!?!" Mina and Hagakure yelled.

"Big dick move of cheating" Bakugou said.

"That's just insane" Present Mic said.

"Agreed" Snipe said.

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative..."

"WOAH WHY IS HE/SHE DOING THAT!?!" The students yelled.

"Well if Todoroki In this world is as Ms Sakka described" Nezu said.

"Call me Author" Author said.

"Sorry as Ms Author described" Nezu said. "Although it would certainly ruin his image if Midoriya were to talk about his cheating in the history books..."

"Midoriya wants his or her love life kept private here" Yaoyorozu said.

"Correct Yaoyorozu" Nezu said. "She doesn't seem to care about what history thinks. All she cares about is their love and not what others think unlike Todoroki in that world who cared about his legacy, Midoriya just wants a happy family."

"Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted
When you broke her heart"

"See?" Nezu said teasing a bit.

"You have torn it all apart
I'm watching it!
Burn!
Watching it burn"

"Damn she's burning the letters" Kaminari said.

"Well she's trying to erase herself from the narrative and those letters are parts of her in the narrative" Iida said.

"The world has no right to my heart!
The world has no place in our bed!
They dont get to know what I said!"

"Yeah you tell him Midoriya!" Kirishima cheered not caring Todoroki was there.

"That version of me deserves it" Todoroki thought.

"I'm burning the memories!
Burning the letters that might have redeemed you!"

"So it's not just to erase herself from the narrative" Snipe said.

"Yeah I guess that she doesn't want the world to know of their love since Todoroki didn't care about it with his affair" Aizawa said.

"You forfeit all rights to my heart!
You forfeit the place in our bed!
You'll sleep in your office instead!"

"Damn! Todoroki doesn't even get the couch but his office!" Mina said.

"Can Midoriya do that though?" Iida asked.

"In this world Todoroki is an orphan and had no money to his name until Midoriya who was from a wealthy family came in" Author explained. "The money used to buy their house is legally Midoriya's so yeah she can."

"With only the memories!" Midoriya removes her wedding ring.
"Of when you were mine!!!"

"What is Midoriya going to do with the ring?" Kirishima asked.

"I think I know" Uraraka said.

She holds her ring over the flames

"I hope that you......."

And drops it

"Burn....."

"THATS WHAT I CALL A DIVORCE!" Mina and Hagakure yelled.

"They actually never divorced" Author said.

"Wait what?" The students asked.

"She forgives him later on after his death after reading secret letters he wrote that would only be sent to her after his death" Author said.

"Of course Deku forgived him" Bakugou said catching their attention. "The damn nerd always finds himself forgiving and being nice to people unless they identify as a villain."

"Get ready for the next world!" Author said as she disappeared.