The party | pt. 3 {end}

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
———————————————————————————

Namjoon wastes no time, immediately attacking your lips with his own, kissing you roughly. He bites and pulls on your bottom lip, earning a pleasured moan from your mouth. He dives his tongue into your mouth, both your tongues fighting for dominance. He's winning as he moves his lips in sync with yours, still managing to nibble on your lip. It's your weak spot, making you want to melt into his touch. He breaks the kiss causing you to whine because you wish for more. He smirks at you, leaning down to your neck, licking it and savoring the taste. He quickly finds your sweet spot and bites down hard. Namjoon sucks on your neck roughly, making sure to leave his mark on your body, visible for everyone to see. You moan loudly at the pain and pleasure he's making you feel. You love every second of it.

He unbuttons your shirt, swiftly taking it off in one move, he does the same with his own. He grinds down into your hard member, he teases you as you moan in pleasure. Namjoon leans down and kisses down your body, leaving a trail of purple bruises on his way. He makes his way down to your jeans. Hoping he would take them off you gradually raise your hips so he can pull them off but instead he pushes your hips back down on to to the bed and begins to palm you through your jeans.

"Not yet baby boy... don't think i'm gonna give you that much pleasure that quick. You teased me so it's my turn now." He says with a smirk as he looks up you, seeing how pleasured you are by his teasing. He rubs on your hard member with more force, causing you to let whines fall through your lips. You push your head back into the sheets, whining loudly from his teasing.

"A-ah... Joon please g-give me more.." You whine, looking at your boyfriend with pleasing eyes.

"That's not my name baby..." He looks at you with a smirk, pressing harder into your throbbing member. You're so hard it hurts against your jeans, you need this jeans off as fast as possible.

"D-daddy... please..." you breathily mutter to Namjoon who gives a pleased look.

"Much better... i'll reward you for being patient baby." He says as he unbuckles your belt and slides it out from around your belt loop. He puts it down beside you and unbuttons your jeans. You lift your hips and he slides them off, your shoes coming off with your jeans. He throws them into the corner of the room. You felt your member throb as the cold air hit your bare body. Namjoon smirks, he saw how your hard member throbbed. He bit his lip as he looked at you. You watch Namjoon slide his hand down to his own jeans, he unbuttons them and slides them off leaving his boxers on, throwing the jeans down to the floor next to your own.

"Your so hot..." You say as you scan over your boyfriends toned body and hard member underneath the fabric of his black boxers, biting your lip.

Namjoon licks his lips, "So are you baby boy..." he says as he leans down to face your throbbing length.

"I'm gonna suck you so hard, i hope you're ready." Namjoon says against your member, the vibrations and breath from his voice linger on you and send shivers down your spine. You buck your hips up as Namjoon slides his lips around your member. He sucks on you hard, wrapping his tongue around your tip and bobbing his head rhythmically. You reach out and grab at your boyfriends hair, pushing his head lightly. You moan loudly as he sucks harder on your member. Namjoon goes faster, working wonders as his lips tighten around your length, you moan harder, feeling your stomach tighten as you reach your climax.

"N-namjoon... i-im gonna cum d-daddy..." You breathily moan as you grab harder on to his hair and you push your head back. Namjoon grabs the start of your member, stroking it deeply as he still sucks on you hard. The amount of pleasure you're feeling is unexplainable. You buck your hips up cause your member to go father into his mouth as you release into his throat. He swallows it all in one quick gulp, kissing back up your body and to your lips. You can taste your own cum lingering on him tongue. As he kisses you, you reach your hand down to his hard member, you palm it through his boxers, Namjoon moans through your kisses before he grabs your hand and puts it above your head.

"No touching me baby, you aren't allowed to." He says with a wink, "This is punishment remember?"

You whine and he grinds up against you in response, only earning himself another moan from your lips. He bites onto your wide shoulders, leaving marks wherever he can. While leaving hickeys, he slowly pushes his boxers off, sliding them off his legs and kicking them to the floor. He strokes his member a few times, using his pooled up slick as wetness before he grabs your legs, spreading them apart. He places his long member up to your hole.

"Get ready baby cause i'm about to fuck you with no mercy."

He pushes in, you moan in pain and pleasure, shivers run through your entire body. He gives you a second to adjust to his size, but only a second. He thrusts into you hard, pushing himself all the way into your core. He reaches his hand up and grabs one of your nipples, harshly twisting and pulling it. Namjoon knows you like it rough. He thrusts into you rhythmically, keeping a steady but fast pace. You loudly moan, breathily saying his name as he slowly wraps his hand around your neck. He leans down and makes out with you hard, pushing his tongue into your mouth and biting at your lip. You moan into his kiss as he fastens his thrusts into you. He pulls away, looking at you with lust.

"You like it rough huh baby? I know you do."

You respond with loud moans and a slight nod, your body feels weak to his touch. He knows how to make you feel so good, and you love it.

He snakes his hand to your hard member, wrapping his masculine and veiny hands around it. He pumps your member fast, every now and then gliding his thumb over top of your tip. You feel your stomach knotting up as  you reach your climax. You can tell Namjoon is close too, his moans become deeper and more intense as he thrusts faster into you, even harder than he's ever fucked you before.

"I-i'm close... make m-me cum daddy..." You breathily say, your hole clenching around his throbbing member inside of you.

He quickly pumps your member, thrusting into you as hard as he can. You reach your climax and you cum on to your stomach as well as your boyfriends. It slowly drips out as you feel Namjoon's liquid fill you, he lets out a long moan. He slowly pushes in and out as you both come down from your high. He pulls out of you, his cum dipping from your hole.

Namjoon leans down and kisses you passionately. "How was that baby boy?" He says with a smirk in between your kisses.

"Perfect, just what i was aiming for all night" you say, looking deep into his eyes with a smile.

"I love you baby..." Namjoon says, pulling you into a hug, "and just so you know... i love only you. Not Jungkook, not Yoongi, only you Jin-hyung."

You smile, happy you got to hear him say that. "Thank you. I love you too, and i was jealous... that's why i got close to those guys. I don't love them, only you as well. I just wanted to tease you for a bit." You add, looking at Namjoon and fluffing his hair as you wink at him.

Namjoon stares at you for a moment, smiling deeply at you. "God.. you're so perfect, now c'mon, let's go home before we get kicked out for being so loud." Namjoon's says, getting out of bed, cleaning the cum off of you both with a tissue from the nightstand and throwing you your clothes as he gathers his own.

"Okay baby" You say with a smile, putting your clothes on.

You both come out of your room and go downstairs, lots of people have already left. I suppose it is 3am. You both stayed a lot longer than expected but... you didn't regret a second of it.

Hand in hand, you walk out the doors you came in and head to your car and head home, smiles plastered both your faces the whole way home.

𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺... you thought to yourself as you squeeze his hand. You smile and him and he smiles back.
———————————————————————————

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗼𝗺𝗴!! 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 シ 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬! 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪~ ♡♡