The party | pt.1

𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺: 𝗸𝘀𝗷
𝗧𝗼𝗽: 𝗸𝗻𝗷
𝗔/𝗡: 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝗷𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗰𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵! 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆♡
———————————————————————————

Namjoon and yourself walk hand in hand into the party. It was at an amazing mansion owned by the richest guy on your college campus.

People don't really know that his parents bought this for him

People don't really know that his parents bought this for him... but oh well. It was a grey and white aesthetic, marble tile and beautiful carpets layered the floors. Two rounding staircases begin on each side of the entrance room, connecting together on a platform at the top. A gorgeous white chandelier hangs down in the midst of the room. Basically, it was absolutely stunning.

The entry was already filled with people, they stood in groups conversing with one another as music played in the back. Everyone was in their most formal wear, some looking fancier than others. Your boyfriend Namjoon was in a dashing burgundy and black suit, it showed off his muscular chest. He looked so handsome... You wore a full black suit, quite fashionable as well if you do say so yourself.

"Let's go grab a drink, shall we?" Namjoon says, talking into Jins ear so he is heard over the music

"Let's go grab a drink, shall we?" Namjoon says, talking into Jins ear so he is heard over the music. Jin felt a shiver down his spine, 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽... He nodded in return. They begin to walk through the crowds of people, trying to get to the beverages. As they walk through they catch many of the people's eyes... most landing on Jin. Jin flashes his most handsome smile along with a wave, earning a scoff and a jealous look from his boyfriend. You just winked at him... 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗻...

You arrive at the beverage table and Namjoon pours you and himself a drink.

"Thank you baby" You say with a wink. Namjoon smiles at you, putting his hand around your waist and holding you close.

Two guys come up to Namjoon, you recognize them, but you aren't sure of their names though. One has dark brown hair and is wearing some sort of flower crown? The other boy is smaller, but wears fashionable clothing and dangling earrings. They both have a drink in their hand.

Namjoon knows them through his chem class, you think he introduced you to them once but you don't really remember. They are quiet handsome too... Honestly you're not a fan of them being so close to you're boyfriend...

"Namjoon-hyung! It's been so long! How have you been?" The boy with the flower crown says, throwing his arm around Namjoon's shoulder which causes Namjoon's arm around your waist to come lose and fall back at his side

"I've been alright, hows all them chem work?" Namjoon says, flashing the boys a smile. You don't like how he smiles at them.

"Gross as always... the professor still drowns us in it like usual. You're damn lucky you got to graduate early from that class... I wish we were that smart..." The smaller boy says, sighing and brushing his fingers through his hair, acting troubled.

"Haha yeah? Study a bit harder next time" Joon says with a playful wink. He looks over to you as if he forgot you were there. "Well, you guys remember Jin right? I introduced you guys a while ago. Jin," he says motioning to you then to the two boys, "this is Jungkook and that's Yoongi."

Jungkook and Yoongi slightly bow, giving a smile. You smile back and wave. "Nice to see you guys again.." You say reluctantly.

Namjoon and the two boys drift back into a conversation, making you feel as a third wheel. You decide to wander off and enjoy yourself at this party. Joon will find you when he's done.. You walk around the house, not wandering but too far away from your boyfriend, you want him in your sights with how protective you are. The house is gorgeous... you take in all its then suddenly you hear Namjoon laughing loudly. You're surprised you can hear it over the music. You look over to see him smiling and laughing, Jungkooks arm around your boyfriends back and Yoongi scooting awfully close to Joon. Closer than you want him to be.

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹... 𝗦𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺..

A grin crosses over your face, as you find a group of good looking guys close to your boyfriend. You begin to talk to them, swaying your hips ever so slightly as you laugh with them in your conversation. This gets Namjoon's attention... You can feel his eyes burning into your back, and you love it.

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺...