2. Your new boyfriend is........a plan

Your new boyfriend is........a plan

Special appearance of Sebatian Michaelis

Slenderman.

You got yourself a new boyfriend and you were happy as ever. He was perfect. He never yelled at you and your fights were never too serious to the point where he insulted you. True gentleman. Slenderman wasn't too happy about this. He was always following you guys around and I had to be there with him just so he didn't kill your knew guy. He felt as though he would rip the guys head off any second. " she just....she just forgot about me....just like that" he growled and he ripped a big piece of bark off a tree. " it been months Slender....and no offence but...her new boyfriend is hoooooot" I said as I check him out. " fine if that's the way she wants it...2 can play it that game" he said pulled me with him

Ben Drowned.

Please don't hurt me but Ben made me do this....I places hidden cameras in your house. Except your bathroom. Me and Ben were in my place..watching what you and your new boyfriend were doing. "This weird why do I have to do this." I said. "Because you caused this and....I'll rip your eyes out of your face and shoved them down your throat".....there was no hope for me. Our attention went back to my scream and saw how your bf was tickling you. Your laughed, the kissed.......then the kissed turned into heated one. "That......damn bastared....touched my girl" Ben growed. "......damn her new bf is........Sexy" I commented, Ben slapped my head. "Fine I see how it is....I play this game too...and your going to help me Ally." I gulped.

Jeff The Killer.

You and your new bf were watching a movie at his place. You were cuddles up.he had his arm wrapped around you. He would kiss his your head often. It was super cute. " aw.....why can't I have a guy like that" I pounted. Jeff growed and pulled my hair. "He is stealing my girl and your to blame" i hissed in pain. " I'm not the one that cheated" "yah but y-" he stopped has he saw how your new bf kissed so sweetly. "Damn that boy has some cute lips" I said. Jeff just pulled my hair even harder. "Shut the fuck up" "hey can you blame her bf is crazy hot" I said. He growled and then pulled us away from the house. "2 can play it this game" he hissed. My head began to hurt.

Eyeless Jack.

" EJ this is weird" I said as we sunk into your house in the middle of the night. "That bitch is sleeping with my girl" he said. I made a face O.O!!! "Ew I don't want to see them in the doing the adult thing" I cried trying to jump out the window. EJ grabbed my arm and pulled me next to him. " I didn't mean it like, I mean Y/n is letting the bitch sleep next to her.....and trust me if they were doing that......things would have gotten dirty by now" EJ growled. I sighed in relief. We walked to your room and saw you cured up in a ball at your bf's side. "Aw the feels" I said placing my hand where my heart is suppose to be. Then I got a better close of your Bf. " now that it see him...I wouldn't mind seeing him without a shirt" I smiled. EJ grabbed my hand and bend my fingers. "Shut up, she thinks she can do this to me...well I'll play to." He pulled me close to the window and pushed me.

Masky.

".....Masky...can we get cake?" I asked.we were in Starbucks and you and your new Bf were in a sweets shop on a date....and I was hungry. The shops were across each other. "What does she see in him..I mean look at him" he said and so I did. Once I did my eyes almost popped out. "He is fine as hell" I said. Masky growled and poured the hot coffee on my hand. I yelpped and looks at him in shock. "You said to look at him" I pounted. " yah not to comment" he hissed. I rubbed my hand and looked at you guys again. Your Bf was feeding you...and you were feeding him.so cute. "Forever alone" I said sadly. Masky growled and pulled me away. "Let's see how she feels when she sees me with someone else." He said. I gasped and turn my head to the shop. "Cake..wait for me" I cried.