1. He hurts me because he can't take the pain anymore

He hurts me because he can't take the pain anymore.

Slenderman.

I was in Slender Mansion...worried about the guy. I went into his office, he broke everything. I looked at the wall and saw your name written everywhere. "Slenderman...." I called. I couldn't find him anywhere. It was dark and the only light I had was the moon. "Slen-" I was cut off by something being wrapped around me neck. I was pushed on the wall, my feet were hanging and I couldn't breath. "She hates.....me........I.....can't stand that" he said harshly. I tried pushing him away but was useless. "FIX IT ALLY OR........" He didnt finish his sentence instead he let me fall to the ground. I took a deep breath and cuffed. "Ally....please help me" he said falling on his knees.

Ben Drowned.

I was trying to get a hold of Ben for the 10th time but he wouldn't respond. " come on Ben" I said as I waited....nothing.....I gave up for today and tuned my computer off. Then something appeared on my screen. 'You shouldn't have done that' it said, but before I could do anything I felt something jump on me. "I blame YOU, I blame HER, THEM, EVERYONE FOR MAKE ME FEEL THIS AWFUL" he screamed as he was choking me "Ben-" I tried to say. I felt something wet hit my cheek. It was his bloody tears. "..........I feel like....I'm dying Ally....make it's stop" he said as he loosen his grip and let his head fall on my shoulder. He sobbed.

Jeff The Killer.

I have just returned for my internship was tried as hell. I took a nap and dreamt about Jeff...killing me. Then something went over my mouth make me wake up and look up the intruder. It was Jeff and he had the knife over my eye in between my eyes. I began to sob, I was scared as hell. He slid then knife on my cheek as he chuckled but his chuckled turned into sobs. "I can't......keep going on like this....it hurts Ally.....it's hurts so much.....everytime i try to kill someone I see....her..and I back away....Ally....I beg of you....free me from this pain" he sobbed as he let me go and pulled his hair.

Eyeless Jack.

I was sleeping soundly because the next day I had to wake up early for work, then I felt a sharp paing in my stomach. I was going to cry but a hand went to my mouth. It was Eyeless Jack. He looked at me through his mask and then turned to my wound. "That's how I feel everytime....I'm without her Ally..except...I feel it everywhere....did it hurt Ally" he said softly yet emotionless. I was shaking. He was thinking right he could kill me without hesitation. He pulled his knife back and began to care for my wound. "Ally.......talk to her....help me....please" he said as something black was staining his mask.

Masky.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" I yelled as I was running back home. Masky....your ex was trying to kill me. Like no joke...he already cut my arm and my leg. If you thought he was crazy before now would be passing the limit. "Ally..............you bitch....this is all your fault." I heard him growl. I was getting tired but he was just getting faster. Once I reached my house Masky was already behind me, pushing my face on the door with the knife aiming on my back. "You have any idea how much I hate everyone...you....the slut I hooked up with.......you guys made me lose her.......(starts sobbing and falls on his knees)......help me.....fix it...please"

Hoody.

"Hoody.....put the gun down" I said calmly. Hoody had a gun pointed at me, his hands were shaking and he was breathing really fast. He shot the gun but it hit my window. "Hoody listen to me....you need to calm down.....please" I begged as I cried. He shot it again and this time it missed my head by an inch. "HOODY STOP......listen.......I can help you..just tell me what you need" I asked trembling. "That's the things Ally.....You. can't......only she....she can fix it...but......SHE DOESNT WANT TO, SHES TORTURING ME" he yelled shooting the gun again but this time he hit my shoulder. He then dropped the gun and ran to hug. "She hates me Ally."