3. Jealous of Jane?

Slenderman.
"Jane?....really she is the only one you could find!!?!?!" Slenderman yelled at me. He wants to make you jealous and asked me to find a beautiful girl.
"I'm sorry but come on, no offence but who would like a scary-no-face-monster, beside a girl who really loved and that slut you messed with" I yelled. I thought his plan was stupid so I asked Jane a favor and she said yes. She may be a bitch but she is against cheating.
"Look asshole, you can't do better, you had gold and trade it out for dirt" Jane said as she rolled her eyes.
"Fine then....lets do this" he said defeated.

So you and Sebastian were walking but home from the woods. You fell and hurt your leg, and your bf was carrying you back. As you guys were walking you saw a couple...who were make out like crazy. You got a better look and saw it was Slender and Jane. You felt disappointed not because you had feelings but because you wanted him to find someone who carried about. And Jane wasn't the girl. You signed, Sebastian notice the scene he smirked and then gave you a deep kiss you were surprised but went with it because you loved it. Slender stopped kissing Jane and saw how Sebastian was kissed you and you kissing back. His heart felt ruined, he put his hand on where his heart was suppose to be and let tears roll down his face, and ran off.

Ben Drowned.
"Out of all the girls...you get Jane!!!" Ben yelled at me.
"Yah because no one wanted to be with you, Y/n did because she truly cared" I pointed out. "Plus making her jealous is no going to work.....I feel like you're just going get more upset" I pointed out.
"Whatever this better work though" Ben said as he walked away with Jane in his arms.
" this is not going to end well" I frowned

You sand Sebastian were at the arcade and then suddenly you see Ben and Jane sitting in booth. You saw how he touched her cheek lovely, kissed her cheek from time to time. He would play with her hair and kiss her hand. They really looked like a loving couple. You frowned not because you were upset but because you knew Jane wouldn't treat him right. Sebastian knew what was really going on and pulled you and a VERY passionate kiss. You kissed back with equal passion. Ben saw thing and wasn't mad....but heart broken......he took the hint.

Jeff The Killer.
"I should kill you Ally" he says darkly to me.
"Why I got what you wanted" I said shockingly
"No you got me Jane!!!" He yelled me.
"Look you damn ass hole. All the other girls hate you and think your Fugly, and beside Y/n, I was the only one who was able to stand you" Jane hissed.
"Fine whatever" he growled

You and Sebastian were walking home from a date until you saw guys saw Jeff pushing Jane against a tree and kiss her. You looked at them and felt.....disgusted but not surprised it was Jeff. Sebastian notice and smirked. He pulled your head toward him and kissed. Once he pulled away. He made sure that Jeff would hear what he was going to say.
"I love you Kitten" Sebastian said, you just smiled widely and kissed him, forget about Jeff....Jeff who? Jeff saw this, and.....he felt destroyed......he put a hand on his chest because it was hurting him.

Eyeless Jack.
"You got the ugly bitch" he said pointing at Jane,
"Ok first of all....Jane kindly agree to help you with your stupid plan so shut!!" I yell...you have no idea how much this bitches are pissing me off.

You and Sebastian were at the party playing volleyball, at night. Which wasn't so bad because your powerful boyfriend is with you. As you guys took a break you notice EJ walking hand in hand with Jane.
"Jane thank you for accepting me, I promise I will make you happy" EJ said taking her hand and bring it to his lips, kissing it. Sebastian smirked. 'Stupid fool' he thought. Sabastian picked you up bridal style and gave you a kiss.
"What was that for" you said giggling in at him.
"Just showing that girl that loves ME, some love" he said making sure EJ heard him.
"Well keep showing me" you giggles and brought his lips to your. EJ began shaking and trembling, and black tears were running down his mask. I was behind him....smirking.