The party | pt.2

You directed your attention back to the boys, looking at them seductively as you swung your hips to the music. You got into a conversation with them, talking and laughing like no one was watching. The one with dark black hairs name is Jimin, and the blonde boy is named Taehyung. You were much taller than the black haired boy, he looked good for a sub. The blonde haired boy is buff, he looks into a lot of play... interesting... As in you're thoughts you felt your boyfriend's eyes burning into your back. You could practically feel the fire rising in his eyes. You want to keep teasing him, you love the look on his face when he's jealous. 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁.

The music became louder and you danced more intimately, getting as close and personal to the two boys as possible. Passing your hips by theirs and putting your fingers through your hair. You snuck a glance at Namjoon, he had gotten closer to you in the moments you had been dancing. You can see the jealousy in his eyes, you can tell he desperately wants you.

He caught your eyes.
You winked at him.

That threw him over an edge, you could see it in the way his facial expressions shifted. He knew you were trying to break him but Namjoon stayed back.

The two men got closer to you, Jimin putting his arm around your waist, pulling you close as you both dance in sync to the music. He's practically guiding your hips along with his own. You followed each other's movements, dancing ever so smoothly and seductively. The black haired boy came close to your ear, "Why don't we get out of here huh?" He said as he slightly bit your ear, sending shivers down your spine. His demanding voice put you in a trance. The blonde boy Taehyung came up behind you, sliding his hand down your ass and giving it a hard squeeze. "Yeah baby... lets go somewhere quiet and have some fun.." Taehyung said as he looks up at Jimin, they exchange a smirk between one another. 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗸𝘆... You want to tease your boyfriend yes but you also don't wanna fuck these guys... as hot as they are you love your boyfriend. You also love the way he fucks you... you wouldn't exchange that for them.

That was a final straw for Namjoon. He comes up behind Taehyung, pushing him off of you. You suddenly are pulled backwards, you almost trip until you feel Namjoon's broad body against your back catch you. You smirk slightly, making sure Namjoon doesn't notice, this is exactly what you wanted. Jimin eyes Namjoon, not impressed by what he's seeing.

"And you are? I don't think i asked you to interrupt me did i? I was about to take him somewhere man... what was that all about." Jimin says, scoffing at the tall man holding onto his prey. Jimin isn't taken back by their height difference.

"Names Namjoon short stuff, this is MY boyfriend so i'm not sure who you think you were about to take anywhere. Watch your mouth honey." Namjoon spits back, locking his arms around your shoulders. He leans down and bites your ear. Your face slightly turns a shade of pink, thankfully it's hidden by the dimmed lights. You like the way he's so protective over you.

"Yeah? well then why don't you ask 'YOUR' boyfriend why he came up to us and started grinding on us hmm?" Jimin said cockily, motioning to himself and Taehyung, who without anyone noticing, rejoined the quarrel.

"It's funny cause i was JUST about to ask him that." Your boyfriend says as he looks down at you, darkness and fire in his eyes.

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁... 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀.. 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗵...

"I just wanted to enjoy the party baby... Just trying to make some friends and enjoy my time y'know. So that being said i went off while you were talking to your classmates, then these guys caught my attention. They actually wanted to dance with me haha" You sassily say, converting your eyes up to lock with Namjoon's. You know how to play with fire.

"Seems you didn't give your boyfriend here enough attention so he came to us... doesn't seem to be our issue big boy." Taehyung says, walking closer to you and putting his finger under your chin. He slightly lifts your face up towards his own. He winks at you. Before anything else happens, Namjoon fiercely grabs his wrist, breaking the contact between his finger and your chin. He holds it firmly and pulls you back away into him further.

"Watch your hand there... i may break it if you touch anything more." Namjoon says, twisting the boys wrist in a direction it probably shouldn't be turning in. Taehyung winces in pain.

"Alright alright man! Let go of my wrist damn!"

Namjoon lets go, not breaking eye contact with the men in front of you.

"C'mon. We are going somewhere else." Namjoon says and he suddenly yanks you away from the two boys. Jimin looks at you, giving you one last wink while Taehyung rubs his wrist.

"Woah where are we going?" You question but you were given no answer. He pulls you farther away from the party , nearing the stairs. "Babe the party is downstairs why are we going up!?" Once again, you weren't given an answer, just the tightening of his grip on your wrist... In all honesty though, you didn't need an answer. You knew exactly where he was taking you and you loved it.

Namjoon drags you up the stairs, walking to the farthest end of the hallway, finding a room and throwing the door open.

"Babe what-" You start but are cut off by your boyfriend picking you up, hanging you over his shoulder, slamming the door behind him and locking it. He roughly throws you on the bed. You can see the lust in his eyes as he climbs on top of you, pinning your wrists above your head. He licks his lips.

"That's what you get for not paying attention to me Joonie..." you say with a smirk, fire growing in your eyes.

"You don't think i won't punish you for letting those boys touch on you do you? Well if you do..," Namjoon gets close to your ear...

He whispers...
"You're so wrong baby. I'm gonna fuck you up."