Chapter 13 - Lust

Start from the beginning

               "You're so tight," Alexander pointed out. "You're tight little pussy is clenching around my finger."

                 I've only had sex one time, and I probably wouldn't classify it as sex. The idiot I lost my virginity to pulled out in less then five minutes. It was horrible. I didn't even like the guy. I was just in a hurry to lost my virginity, so everyone would stop teasing me about it.

               He started pumping his finger in and out of my tight hole. I was so wet, I could basically hear him sliding his finger's in and out. He started slow at first, but then quickly increased his speed while adding another finger.

            "Fuck," I moaned.

             "I'm going to make you come all over my finger's."

                His words sent me into a frenzy. He kept going at it, pumping his finger's in and out of me. I thought I was going to burst of pleasure. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, and I held on tight to his shoulders, digging my nail's into him. I came on his finger's, but Alexander still didn't pull them out.

            "Say my name," he demanded. He picked up his speed, jamming his two finger's into me, causing my toes to curl. When I refused to say his name he adding another finger. Holy fuck!

              I gasped.

              "I said say my name," he repeated angrily.

               My mind was flooded. I couldn't say anything, not even his name. I was overwhelmed with pleasure.

                 "A-Alexander," I moaned once I finally forced myself to speak. I probably sounded like one of those over-dramatic girl's from porn hub right now, but I didn't care. Now I know why they made so much noise.

               He smiled, satisfied, and took his finger's out of me. He placed them in his mouth, and sucked  all my juices off them.

                  Holy shit!

               He put his hand in his pocket and took out a condom.

                I grabbed his arm.

                "I-I'm on the pill," I stuttered slightly. Alexander smirked, pleased that I could barley talk. Hell, I couldn't even force myself to think.

               He put the condom back in his pocket, and looked at me with a blank expression. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

               "Yes," I answered without any hesitate.

                He nodded while pulling his sweatpants, and boxer's off. I gasped once I took in the size of his dick. It looked way bigger in person. On the picture he had sent me it looked six inches, and right now it look's about eight. How in the hell am I supposed to fit that in me? He's going to fuck my organs up.

              My eyes widened at the thought. "On second thought . . . I'm not sure. Call me when you get a smaller dick."

              Alexander chuckled and pecked me on the lip's.

            "Relax, Mia, it's not going to hurt much. Well, if you're a Virgin it might. Wait! Are you a Virgin?" He asked curiously.

           "Technically," I mumbled to myself recalling my horrible first time. "No, Alexander, I have had sex before. Just hurry up and put it in before I change my mind."

             Alexander laughed and shook his head. I'm not joking.

          "It's not going to hurt that much. It's just like going to the doctor to get a shot. Once you look at the needle, you're scared shitless, but when the doctor stick's it in you, it doesn't hurt as much as you thought it would."

               He did have a point.

               Before I could respond he pulled my panties off completely, and pressed his dick against my center, teasing it. I moaned, lowly. Alexander then pushed the tip of his dick into the heated flesh between my leg's causing me to arch my back.

                  He pushed himself all the way in with one quick thrust of the hips.

                  "Fuck," I moaned, loudly. It hurt like hell, but I pushed myself through the pain. He was now fully inside me.

               Alexander groaned. "Your tight little pussy is basically squeezing my cock."

               He pulled himself back, almost pulling out of me completely before bucking his hip's forward.

                  "Fuck!" I screamed, surprised by his sudden action. He slammed himself in and out of me quickly, causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head. My nails digging into his back, and my toes curling. Oh fuck! Oh fuck!

                  We went at it for what felt like hour's until his body crashed down onto mine.

                    "Fuck," he groaned, "I nutted like three times. Mia, I'm exhausted. You're the best fuck I've ever had in my entire life."

                   I couldn't speak as both of our juices dripped down my leg. Holy fucking shit! I couldn't feel anything my whole body was sore. I'm glad it's Friday, no school for me. Because I don't think I'll be able to walk.

***
Question: what do you like about Mia?

A/N: I hope this chapter doesn't change how you see me. Lmao. The book is almost finished. Only a few more chapter's left. Yay!!! Oh and sorry about ALL the mistakes that might be in this chapter. I honestly don't want to proof read it. Lol.

See ya!