•| 53 |•

Gif of Ava

Gif of Ava...cause why nottt. Okay. Carry on reading, Hope you enjoy xx

A V A

After the doctor left us, we entered the room, he wasn't vomiting right now but he looked really pale and sick.

He weakly turns to look at us and his eyes zero on me.

"Ava? When did you come here?" He questions me.

"I came here on Saturday. How are you holding up right now?" I ask while I sit on a seat next to Mrs Johnson.

"I've been better" he simple shrugs his shoulder.

"Sam? Do you need something to eat?" Mrs Johnson asks her son.

"Mom, I'm fine. I'm not hungry right now, my throat kind of hurts from all the vomiting" he explains.

"Alright, tell me if you need anything, Alright sweetie?" Mrs Johnson holds onto his skinny hands giving it a light squeeze.

"Um, listen Sam. I really need to talk to you and apologise to you for—"

"No, don't apologise for anything" he stubbornly shakes his head.

"I'll go and get myself some coffee from the cafeteria. You guys can continue talking" Mrs Johnson takes that as a cue to leave.

She walks out the room and then I continue talking.

"Sam please hear me out, I've been such a crappy best friend to you, I haven't been there for you when you were at your lowest. I'm truly very sorry about that" I says while I hold onto his hand.

"Hey. You don't need to apologise about anything, I'm happy for you, you're happy where you are right now and that's what matters. Ava, I love you, you're like a sister I've never had. And what are you talking about? when I went to California for my treatment, you were there for me and you did help me" he says in his thick Australian accent while he squeezes my hand.

"I'm still really sorry, I can't stop feeling guilty. I love you too and everyone is praying you get better" I smile at him.

"Now...enough with the apologies and tell me everything that's going on in your life" he laughs

I laugh too and start telling him about everything that had happened with Annabelle and the how Blake and I got together.

"You and Blake are dating?" He asks

I nod my head yes.