midway through their little dance competition, I notice nick is missing. It's pretty odd to me since i'm told that he's the dancer of the group.

"where's nick?" I ask brandon who's holding the camera and edwin pops on the screen. "awww she's asking about her man." edwin says and i just cover my face. mainly because edwin knows personally how cute i think nick is and he's doing nothing but instigating right now.

"not my man, edwin." I say to him and he gives a cheeky grin. "yet." he says, snatching the phone from brandon and flipping the camera to Nick, who was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hands.

"he's in his bag again, this dude never leave." edwin says and nick just rolls his eyes, zion snatches the phone and adds on to eddie's comment. "yeah. this nigga supposed to be chasing a bag and instead he stuck in one. it's crazy." zion says and nick gives a low "shut the fuck up zion." and zion only laughs.

I don't know how they deal with that dude.

Edwin quickly snatches the phone back and gives a sarcastic "thank you." to zion and says "I don't know what it is this time. he's been like this since last night."

I frown to myself. kayley and jade both do the same.

"lemme talk to him." I say and i see edwin tap nick on the shoulder and hand him the phone.

"yes, ma?" he says to me in a groggy voice and i wanna cry for him. he's so precious i want to cuddle this man to death.

"why aren't you dancing?" I ask him, poking my bottom lip out for him to see that i wanted him to. he gives me a sad smile and a vague answer.

"I'm just not feeling it, i'm tired." he says to me and once again I poke my lip out. I don't know what to say. I don't want to trigger him in any way.

"don't be stressing for me ma, i'm good." he says to me and i give a long and dramatic sigh.

"but seeing u sad makes me sad."

"nah." he chuckles. "you're too pretty to be frowning over me." and I hear the boys in the back go into a fit of "aww" and "fce" he glares at them, and blushes. I have an idea.

"i stop frowning when you stop frowning." I challenge him and he sighs.

"okay, what do you want me to do?"

"ima get your number from z and you're gonna facetime me." the boys explode at this again.

"oh, that sounds like an order."

"because it is one, baby." I don't know where my sudden boldness came from, and apparently neither did alexis because she furrows her eyebrows at me and silently questions me behind the camera.

"oh so you bold now?"

"yes sir." he glares at me through the camera and I innocently smile.

"aight. imma give kay her phone back so she can go text her lil hoes. say bye to simba." I put the camera on him as he chews on a plastic water bottle.

zion snatches the phone from nick and blows a kiss to the camera. "bye my son. see you tomorrow." I laugh at him and wave once again, all the boys give their variation of "bye." and us girls doing the same. I hang up and hand kayley her phone and go to grab mine when alexis scoffs. I look up at her confusedly.

"what?"

"what was that, jade?"

"what was what?"

"in my 12 years of knowing you, I don't think you've ever been that bold with a guy."

"I don't see what you mean." I shrug her off.