six*

Jade's pov

the boys come back tomorrow and I'm not gonna lie, I'm very excited.

besides alexis, kayley, maggie, and ansley they're my only friends here.

They've been so sweet and getting to know them these past couple of weeks have been nothing short of amazing. I've gotten to know all of the boys besides nick, and I sometimes wonder how they all live in one house without killing each other.

mostly, I wonder how they all live with zion. this man can't go two seconds at my house without spilling something, breaking something, or leaving something behind. it's literally a skill how clumsy and irresponsible he is. he's also loud as fuck for no apparent reason, and he's the biggest manwhore i've ever met. when I tell him about it he tells me that I need to "mind my business and chase a bag" because it's a "hot boy summer". i don't even waste my time questioning that boy. he's pretty close with all of us, he always just wants to have a good time and do stupid shit with me.

of course, we don't do anything too stupid, because my best bitch eggie always makes sure i won't regret what i do. edwin's the easiest to talk to. he's such a sweetheart and he's super hot. he can make the most boring things seem like they're the funniest thing on god's green earth, he's always behind zion, cleaning what he messes up and fixing what he breaks, and he is always shirtless. not that any of us mind.

brandon is so funny without trying. his laugh alone can make me cry laughing. he's so cute and seeing him and maggie makes me so soft. he's so sweet to her. at first, i thought brandon was a manwhore. but he can't leave her side for five minutes, so he obviously changed my mind. besides zion, he's always got simba with him, and there's never a time when he's not in the studio. again, I don't really know much about what kind of music they make and stuff, because I don't want it to seem like I'm prying. but, between us, if the music reflects even 10% of the work these boys put in, I can guarantee you it's fire.

austin is always hungry. I actually question where all of the food goes, because this boy is literally so skinny. he has the absolute coolest personality and he just minds his own. he loves any form of art he can get his hands on. he never ever wants people to be sad. and, he cheated on his last girlfriend. well, I actually don't know if he did, but ansley and i find it really funny to tease him about it because he turns beet red and shoves his face into his hands. I can't imagine what he was like before her, because I'm almost positive that God put them on this earth for each other.

there is still so much unknown about nick, but i'd love to get to know him. in every way possible. he seems interested in me but i don't know. he also isn't very nice from what I've seen. however, the boys tell me he's just been in a funk lately and he won't tell anyone why.

I hear the few beeps coming from kayley's phone, meaning it was- in zion's words- "father and son time" for him and simba.

he comes on the screen with a bright smile, dimples on display, as he's met with simba just running around he just watches him and laughs for about 10 minutes, until we hear some shuffling on his end and all of the sudden background noise fills the speaker. it sounds like the boys.

"turn the camera around." he says, and kayley flips her camera, and all 3 of us pop into screen and he starts to talk to us, but he's interrupted by austin.

"is that the girls?" he asks and then slowly but surely, all of the boys except nick pop up on the screen. we all smile and wave at them and we just continue our conversation.

we talked for about an hour and a half, and brandon decides that they needed to have a dance competition. and for some reason, they insisted that we watch.