#The Fault is mine-1# 10 Kiski Khata??

Start from the beginning

"Raaaagggiiinnniii!!!"
Exclaims Sanskaar and Laksh..

"Shut uppppp!!! Not a word now!! You all had spoken a lot!! Now its my turn!! Let me!!"

"Ragini, what are you saying?"

"Dont you know the meaning of not a word Swara!!!!!! And just stop acting for God's sake!! You arent this what you are showing!!! So shut up!!! Now I will speak and you all will listen!!! I heard a lot of nonsense!!!!!"

"There is no need of your explanation...You are at fault...Accept it!!"
Says Sujata..

"There is no need of your interference Chaachi ji...! And you toh please don't even speak!!! I know you very well!"
Sujata shuts.

"Hmmm Better...So To Be Honest...I know...that the fault is mine!! Wait! Wait...if you think am talking about the thing of which you are blaming me then no!!! You all are wrong!! I was at fault when I accepted this characterless woman and her illegitimate daughter as my own!!!"
She says pointing towards Sharmishtha and Swara.!!!

"Raaagggiinnii!!!"
Shouts Swara!!

"Keeeppp quiitteee!!! You think I cant shout!!!! I am not done yet....Did you get that!!!"

"How dare you said all this to Swara!!"
Says Laksh!!

"With my mouth!!"
She gives him a stern answer...He was about to say something when Sanskaar holds him. Ragini rolls her eyes...

"Where I was? Oh yeah...I was accepting my mistakes!! It was the worst decision of my life to give her my father's name and my sister's place which she never deserved!!!!! She knew....that How much I love Laksh and all she did was meeting him secretly!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS YOUR ABOUT TO BE BRROOTTHHEERR IN LAAWW!!! YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD BROTHER???? YOU DID CLASS 2nd RIGHT??? TEACHERS EXPLAIN THE MEANING OF RELATIONS!!!! OR YOU USED TO SLEEP ???"

"You are pointing my character Ragini!!"
Swara shouts.

"Yes I am!!!! With full proofs ."
And she takes her hand and gives her mobile to her. She shows her some pictures...Including:-

"What is this Swara??? Why are you standing this far from him?? You should have leaned more and kissed him?? Afterall its being modern right!? Kissing or spending time by getting too close to your sister's fiance is actually being modern!!!!"She s...

She says sarcastically...and continues.

"Afterall this is your upbringing!!! Your mother did the same and being an idol daughter you are just following her steps..!!! Sleeping with another man after his marriage in senses...I dont actually know what sort of modernism is this???"

Then she goes to Parvati...

"You are at fault Dadi!!! Why didnt you teach me this!!!! Why?????? You are ashamed of your upbringing!! You should be!! Why didnt you teach me to be a bitch!!"