Chapter 13 : Flashback

Brad's POV

"Awh you're hurting me, Cail" i groaned, as that 10 year old girl, punch my shoulder playfully because i keep teasing her.

"Thats you fault. And thats what you get because mocking at my singing videos" she pouted.

"You know i was just joking" i said. She finally stop.

"You have a nice voice, Cail. Like really nice. I can't believe you can sing, after hearing you yelling alot" i added. She looked at me, giving me death stare. I smirked.

"Stop, brad. Says the one who sing better than me" she said, rolling her eyes.

"Maybe we could be famous singer in the future together. You know as a band. You singing, i play guitar, and also singing. Then we find other people to play drums or piano or anything" i said, confidently, and she just laughed.

"No. I don't want to be a singer" she said.

"Then what do you want to be in the future?" i asked, sitting beside her.

"I want to travel around the world. I want to learn lots of cultures. Maybe i could be a tour guide so that i can meet and go to so many tourism places in the world" she said.

"That sounds fun actually, but you really don't want to be famous singer? I mean, if you become famous, you also can travel around the world, meeting lots of people, learning their cultures, and plus, you'll have fans" i added.

But she doesn't look interest with that.

"Nah Brad, its not what i want. I know your passion is by singing, and you should chase that" she said.

Wow, she's really something else. Very supporting, and cute, annoying sometimes which makes me like her even more.

"Chloe...." i said.

"Yea?" she replied and look at me, with a warming smile.

"There's something i want to tell you" i said, nervously.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I uhm.... actually... since.... uhm i like...." i stuttered.

"CAILYNNNN!!! LUNCH TIME!!!!" i heard someone yelled from outside.

"Oh no! It's my mom! I have to go Brad. Maybe you tell me about it later?" she said.

"Yea yea sure..." i said, sighed.

"Oky, bye Brad. See ya later dumb!" she said, while leaving my room.

Bad timing Bradley, great.

***

"CAILYN!" i yelled in front of her bedroom door. I knocked it, no answer.

"I swear to God if you don't open it within 3 second i'll get inside right away, i don't care if you're naked or - " suddenly the door open, revealing Cailyn with her sleepy face.

"Brad, its 9. And its Sunday. What do you want?" she asked, and let me in into her bedroom.

Yes, we are bestfriend and she's my neighbor. Cailyn's house is right beside mine. We knew each other since we were 10, even we go to the same school. Our parents know each other very well, thats why i get this close with her. Fyi i have a crush on her since the day she moved beside my house ;) but she has no idea about that.

"I have news!" i said excitedly sitting down in her bed.

"What is it?" She joining me and pulling the blanket.

"There's a singing competition at school. Its groups, can be more than 1 people" i said.

"So...?" she asked.