Chapter 14 : Tour Day 5

Cailyn's POV

"The National Museum of Korea is the flagship museum of  and  in  and is the cultural organization that represents . Since its establishment in 1945, the museum has been committed to various studies and research activities in the fields of archaeology, history, and art, continuously developing a variety of exhibitions and education programs" i explained as we all arrived at the first place of the day.

 Since its establishment in 1945, the museum has been committed to various studies and research activities in the fields of archaeology, history, and art, continuously developing a variety of exhibitions and education programs" i explained as we a...

They all amazed by the building, and its not really crowded today, which is good. So they can enjoy every parts of the museum peacefully.

"On the first floor is the Prehistory and Ancient History Gallery, which contains approximately 4,500 artifacts from the  to the  era excavated from sites across Korea. The nine exhibition rooms in the gallery " Yunhee added.

"Damn its in hangul, and i dont understand any shit" Tris said.

"You guys can explore the museum for a while, free to ask about anything" Yun Hee said

"You guys can explore the museum for a while, free to ask about anything" Yun Hee said. And everyone split. Brad was looking at the South Korea flag with Connor and Yun-Hee, while i was looking the other way with James.

"So a date right?" James approach me.

I raised my eyebrows. He smile slightly.

"Shh, we are on Tour now" i whispered, he giggled.

"No need to hide it though, everyone knew it, Cailyn" he said, made me surprised.

"How was it?" he added.

"It was great, fun. I like him" i said, with a smile.

"I got it, you better use your spare time, the tour is about to end" he said, as he left me.

He's right. I only got 2 days left to spend with him. Is he going to leave me like nothing happen between the two of us?

"The second floor contains the Donation Gallery and the Calligraphy and Painting Gallery, which contains 890 pieces of art that showcase the traditional and religious arts of Korea in line and color. The Calligraphy and Painting Gallery is divided into four rooms" Yun Hee explained, while the members amazed by each rooms.