Chapter 4 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

*After the Jar shattered*

Beck was terrified of what she saw until Lily and Maria entered the room. Once Lily and Maria entered, there was glass on the ground and a brown box. Lily noticed Beck was scared; she put her hand on Beck's shoulder and asked, "Beck, are you ok?" Beck looks at Lily with terror in her eyes. "I... I think so." "What happened?" Maria asked. "I found some things that are familiar, but that doesn't matter right now; we need to defeat Joe." They leave to find Joe. After many walks later in Plainfield Beck, Lily, and Maria are at the bookstore. "How the hell do we get in now?" Maria asked, and Lily grabbed a bobby pin and was able to unlock the door. At least it was nighttime at this hour. They quietly snuck in; they have their daggers on them, and now it is time for their plan "Ok, Maria, when it's time, I want you to break something so he can hear it." Maria went to go find something she could break. Beck looks at Lily and says to her, "Lily, after Joe gets up here, I want you to slam the door shut and use this long rod to block the door." Beck says this while giving her a long metal rod. "Got it, Beck," Lily says with a nod while giving him the rod. Maria walks towards Lily and Beck with a vase.

In the basement, Annika is still screaming for help. Joe says to her, "This cage and basement is soundproof, so no one can hear you scream; besides, at least you've finished being pinned by a needle; now I've got the blood I need." Annika looks at her arm, and blood is coming out, but nothing is connected to her skin as well as bruising due to how much blood was taken out of her. She looks up at Joe and says, "You're so sick, Joe; no wonder you killed Peach and Beck." "I only killed Peach because she was in my way, and I killed Beck because I didn't want to get caught by the police; besides, Dr. Nicky is rotting in that cell anyway." "Your sick Goldberg." Annika says with anger, "I suppose that's what you're going to call me now, sick, twisted Goldberg." Annika nods her head Yes, Joe decides to open the cage door and put a knife in her, causing her to scream and making her suffer by making her slide on the glass and having her in a sitting position. Her breathing now weak due to the wound.

Upstairs Beck Lily and Maria wait until Lily tells them. ''Now, Maria.'' Maria gets ready to throw the vase hard to the ground. When she threw it to the ground, it made a loud sound, hopefully for Joe to hear. In the basement Joe can hear the sound coming from upstairs He puts his hand on Annika's neck and says, "Don't you fucking move; I'll be right back." Joe leaves the cage, but the key to the cage is on the ground Joe goes upstairs to figure out what the sound was Beck, Maria, and Lily waited for him to get farther from the door until Beck started going down the stairs. When she made it four steps down the stairs, Joe heard the steps and saw Maria and Lily rushing down the stairs Joe immediately says, "Oh no, you don't!" Beck hears Joe and yells to Lily, "Lily!" Lily turns her head and sees him coming closer until she quickly slammed the door shut and put the metal rod through it. Joe keeps slamming and banging it. "How 'bout that motherfucker!?" Lily yelled before going down the stairs. Beck, Maria, and Lily are down in the basement, and they see Annika in pain, with blood coming out of her mouth and a bruise on her head. The poor girl was becoming weak. Beck is in total shock. "Annika!" Annika looks at the blonde, seeing her run to the cage and gets closer to Annika.  

Beck unlocked the cage with the key that was on the ground. Once Beck unlocked the cage, she went in front of Annika. Annika couldn't believe her eyes "Beck, is it really you?" Annika asked in a weak tone, and Beck cupped her face. "Yes, Annika, it's me, Beck." Beck replied with a smile on her face, and Annika smiled too. Beck and Annika hugged tightly until they heard more banging from the door. Lily says to Beck, "We need to get Annika out of here." "It's too late to save me," Annika says weakly. "What why?" Beck asks. Annika looks down at her wound, and the knife is still in her. Beck looks at the wound and is in total shock Lily and Maria stepped forward, seeing the knife still in Annika's stomach. "No, Annika, stay with me; you're not dying." "I'm afraid she will Beck." Beck, Maria, and Lily turn their heads to see Joe. Lily and Maria point their daggers at Joe "Joe." Beck says with a low tone filled with anger, "It's wonderful to see you again after your death; I missed you." "Yeah, you wished you did." Lily said. "Lily, Maria, it's good to see you again, Lily I see the wound I gave you healed." Joe says in a cocky tone. "Yeah, aren't I lucky besides you? Maria killed you. How are you still alive?" "Ask hell that, I was transferred there because of you two, and thankfully someone from hell found a way to send me back." Joe replied, Maria then says gripping her dagger, "You won't win this, Joe; we can beat you down." 

"Can you? Let's test that, shall we?" Joe asks with a smirk on his face Maria strikes at Joe, but he blocks the strike and hits Maria in the face Lily got angry and slashed Joe's face, making him grunt. Joe just stood there and felt the blood dripping down his face. Joe's brown eyes turned a lighter brown mixed with blood, and the cut on his face somehow vanished, which stunned Lily. Joe growled and wrapped his hand around Lily's neck and started choking her, leaving her gasping for air, which triggered Lily's mouth to bleed. Beck, on the other hand, hits Joe, which causes him to let go of Lily's neck. Lily fell on her back, catching her breath again, and felt Beck's hands on her. "Lily, are you ok?" Beck asked her Lily nods her head yes, and while she's still catching her breath, Lily spits out a bit of blood, which caused the blonde to get worried. Annika tries to take the knife out of her, but her strength starts to get weaker. Beck gets up and punches Joe, causing him to go to the ground. Lily looks at Annika, seeing her struggling. "Annika." Lily said softly, quickly went up to her, and helped her take the knife out. "Just hang in there, okay?" she says to Annika, and Annika nods. "You're, okay?" Annika asked, and Lily looked at Annika, knowing what she asked. "For now," Lily replied.  

As Lily is slowly pulling, Annika grips Lily's arm, clenching her teeth. Lily finally gets the knife out of Annika's stomach. Annika is in pain. Blood is on the entire blade, including Lily's hands. Annika groans in pain, and pants clutching at her stomach, Lily takes off her plaid button shirt. "Put it on your stomach." Lily says Annika did exactly that until she heard Maria yell. Joe grabs Maria, puts a knife close to her neck, and says, "See you in hell, snake." Lily turns her head to see a mallet. Lily then grabs the mallet and hits him with it, causing him to go on his knees. "Get away from her!" Beck grabs Maria and pulls her away from him. Joe gets mad; he grabs his knife and slashes Lily's cheek, making her groan. "Lily!" Maria yelled. Blood has now remained on her face, dripping and leaving blood stains on her shirt. She was filled with rage and was finally ready to let go. Once she turned to face him, her eyes turned orange, but no one noticed not even Joe noticed that. Lily gripped her dagger and threw it at Joe. Joe dodged having the knife impaled into the glass of the cage, and Lily started to punch him in the face. In that moment, Lily was filled with anger until Joe pushed her to the ground and went to Beck. The redhead groans and looks at Beck. "Shall we end this, Beck?" Joe asked, spinning his knife. Beck breathes heavily and takes off her jacket, leaving her in a black t-shirt, and then puts her hair up in a low ponytail, leaving strands of her blonde hair in the front. "Happily," Beck said before slashing Joe in the face.  

Lily groaned and looked at a needle that was filled with fluid. Joe grabbed Beck's wrists, which made her drop the knife. Lily quickly goes behind Joe and says, "Hey Joe!" Joe turns, hits him right in the nose, and stabs him with the needle. Joe's breath hitched, leading to a gasp. "A-Are you poisoning me?" Joe asked weakly, and Lily smirked. "Oh, this isn't poison, Joe; this is something that will put your ass to sleep." Lily said before pushing the liquid in, "This will slow the blood flow in your body, making you dizzy, weak, and powerless..." Lily took out the needle, and Joe fell unconscious. Everyone is panting and exhausted until Maria crawls to Annika, checking to see if she's still alive. "Annika has no pulse," Maria says. Lily helped Beck up and went to where Maria was. "No, we can save her." Lily says Maria responds, "How?" Maria asked. Lily exhaled deeply and replied, "She saved me. It's my turn to save her." "We can't take her to the hospital; people are going to think we are crazy." "We aren't taking her to the hospital; we are going to take her somewhere where she can be taken care of and have Joe locked up." "And I know just the place to lock him up." "Where?" Maria asks. Lily smirked and replied, "In a lab that a friend and I created three years ago, it's not far from here." "Will she make it before we even get there?" Beck asked with worry. "She will, I know it." Lily said.