chapter 3 part 2

"Fear"

Lily is putting dishes away; Maria is watching television while Lily's parents are asleep, Beck however comes downstairs seeing the two "Hi." Beck says softly Lily turns her head with a small, greeted smile, "Hey," Lily dries her hands, "What's up?" Lily asks, "Nothing it's just... I want to say thank you- thank you both for having me help you and... helping me..." Lily smiled and looks at Maria is also listening to our conversation. "It's our pleasure." "But here is what I want to know, how do we know Joe is alive?" Lily asks, "I do..." Beck says, Lily furrows her eyebrows, 

"How?" Lily asked, Beck sighed leaning her back on the wall. "I had a vision while I was in the shower..." Beck says looking down, Lily crosses her arms looking at Beck with furrowed eyebrows and Maria starts walking in the kitchen joining them while still listening. "He looked like a blood sucking killer with white eyes, crack looking veins, throwing up blood... he wasn't the Joe we seen..." Beck says, "He's worse." Beck added. 

Lily takes a long deep sigh, "The one thing I would love is for him to go back to death." Lily said. Beck raised both eyebrows in agreement with her arms crossed. "Let me ask this; how do we find him?" Maria asked. "I'm... I'm not sure, I can't remember..." Lily furrowed her eyebrows with a worried look noticing Beck fidgeting with her fingers. "We'll figure it out," Lily says looking at both Beck and Lily.  

The clock was 6:29 a.m. when Lily woke up the following morning and looked at her phone. Lily gets out of bed and goes downstairs, but her parents weren't there, or maybe they were there. As she descends some steps, she overhears a familiar voice calling her name, "...Lily..." 

What the hell? 

The redhead recognized the deep, familiar voice. The living room and kitchen are now empty, and Lily is downstairs. The home is deserted. Lily exclaims, "Whoever is speaking to me, come out!" as she senses something isn't right as she hears nothing but silence. 

Lily sighs until she turns around and sees Joe standing behind her. Joe grabs Lily's neck, leading her to gasp as he does so, he says to her, "You believe you both will win after what I've done? Ha, you are seriously mistaken... Tiger." Joe says in his deep, sinister voice,

Joe takes a knife from the table and stabs her causing a groan to come out of the redhead, after releasing the knife Joe places Lily on the floor as he watches her bleed to death, she then goes unconscious. She heard a recognizable voice shouting, "Rot in there, you Psychotic asshole!" While Lily kept her eyes closed, Lily arches her brows and mumbles, "B-Beck?" Lily opens her eyes and realizes she is in an unfamiliar basement, but she also spots two individuals in front of her. Joe is inside the glass cage, while Beck is outside of it. 

Lily slowly and agonizingly creeps to the area where Beck was seeing Beck is trying to escape. Lily cries "Beck!" turned out Joe approaches behind Beck as she was making a valiant effort to exit. Still in Joe's hands, Beck and he slip down the steps. Lily moans in pain and gets up to hurry to Beck, but when she did, she found herself within the glass cage, watching everything. While Lily watches and shouts, "NO LET HER GO!" Beck tries to escape Joe's grasp, but he begins pushing papers down Beck's throat, strangling her. Joe then looks at Lily while still strangling Beck, his eyes colorless and bloodshot red, he continues to stare at her until a loud snap can be heard.

Lily cries softly, "N-No," with tears trickling down her cheeks. 

Then Lily becomes faint and passes out. The sounds of a female voice pleading for mercy and sobbing awaken Lily. Lily knows that voice. When Lily opens her eyes, she sees Maria in a cage calling Lily's name, "LILY!" Maria slams her hands against the cage's glass while screaming in terror. "Maria..." Lily says Lily stands up, but she is stopped in her tracks by the sound of chains. When she looks down, she notices that a chain has been caught around her ankle.