Another Loathing Night

"One month ago"
Fic-City was littered with darkness illuminated with lights from the buildings and other facilities operating at the time. The pouring rain also served as another cold piece of the scenery the vibrant city had at this point, almost perfect for anything to happen. Such as one case where a group of thugs were cornering a helpless man in an alleyway.
Hector:Hey, come on guys. Let's just-
Sullivan:Shut up!
Sullivan said as the gang leader's knife was placed firmly on his throat as the goons were observing, one of them smiling brightly with her yellowed/whitened patterned teeth shown. After taking his wallet, the thugs continued starring at the man, their minds racing with ideas on what to do with him next.
Isaiah:So, what do we do next?
Pamela:I suggest we have some fun with him, ya know? It'll teach him to not tattle on us.
Jeremy:Dude, we got him beat. Plus, he already looks scared enough. What's the point of doing more?
Pamela:Whatever man. You just-
Sullivan:Enough, guys! Let me think on it-
The leader suddenly stops, which is very surprising to his underlings considering Sullivan usually pauses after he finishes saying a whole sentence. All were confused, even the man getting mugged as the knife suddenly made itself back away harmlessly from his neck.
Jeremy:Something wrong, Sully?
Silence continued as the leader's back hairs located on his neck were suddenly standing up, sweat trickling down his body which could be mistaken for the rain pouring on everyone present.
Jeremy:Boss?
Another moment of silence happens, which seemed like an eternity to the gang. The masked member of the group looked up to see what his boss was looking at, his eyes widening with horror. The gang looked up to the figure towering over them, the usually ecstatic one shaking with fear with the rest doing the same. Suddenly, out of nowhere, screams came out of the leader's mouth as he was suddenly grasped by an apparently invisible force. He was dragged feet first into the darkness behind the group as they all abruptly turned around, all three of them open mouthed, eyes widened, and shaking with terror. Silence was what came out of the creature that swallowed their leader whole as seconds later, without anytime to react, the masked man known as Jeremy was suddenly grabbed by a life like robot and slammed onto Pamela, their bones snapping on impact like twigs. Isaiah, without thinking, tried to make a run for it but was suddenly grabbed firmly by a blue and white outfitted young man whose black gloves and knife was keeping his neck in his tight grip. The anthropomorphic grey furred wolf was left sweating and shaking with fear as the three other members cornered him, making their presence known.
Isaiah:W-W-What the hell? W-Where's-
Orphée:You don't want to know.
Their terrifying leader said as the group cornered the frightened man in front of them. We now cut from this scene to the next as the Macabre were now standing on their favorite place, conversing with each other mainly on their next move.
Mallory:So, Orph? What now?
Mallory asked, her arms crossed as usual.
Orphée:We're done for tonight. Come on, let's go home.
Mallory:Wait hold on. Are we really done?
Mallory was clearly wanting to continue this night for a little longer, but this is what Orphée decided, her annoyed tone being its showcasing.
Orphée:Yes, we're done Mallory!
Mallory:I was just asking for-
Orphée:Don't start with me, Mara! You know damn well what our schedule is as I've went over this with you guys already! We're done for tonight, no excuses!
Mallory:Are you really that pissy about what I did last night?! I was just following protocol like you asked, drill sergeant!
Orphée:You killed someone I forbade you to!
Mallory:He deserved it and you know that! Just be lucky we didn't kill anyone tonight, you damn-
Orphée suddenly slaps Mallory across the face, the weight of its impact being felt by the two young men who were watching the whole argument which was clearly uncomfortable for them both, the situation being silenced with that one move on their leader's part. The four total members were just looking at each other at that point, total silence and awestruck on both parts.
"Present"
The Macabre's leader was now reading a book. It was one of her favorites, written by Alexandrea Prescott, her hero. It was during the first chapter of Coded Crimson that a note came through her note box. Putting the book down after putting its bookmark on the page she was reading, Orphée was now reading the note sent to her. Quickly, after setting her book inside of the drawer she had, the young girl made her way to the interview/visit room.